PDA

View Full Version : perfect trip

Tiggerlovr9000
02-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Landed in Orange County on Feb.11th. Caught a super shuttle to our motel, Peacock Suites. We ate dinner and went to bed. Feb. 12th my dh and I went to a timeshare presentation at The Garden Walk. 90 ,minutes later we walk out with 100 disney dollars. The rest of the day was spent with family in Garden Grove.. Feb.13th we met up with Disney4us2 and her dd. We had been private messaging and texting for a few weeks before our visit.. After getting a motorized wheelchair for fil Marci and her dd showed us around DL. We rode buzz first and then the train. Got off in adventure land and went on the haunted mansion. My dh and fil got some coffee while my dd, Marci, her dd and I went on Pirates of the Carribean. After that we headed to the DL motel for lunch at Storytellers thru DCA. It was nice to get out of the crowds and the food was very good. After that while my dh found a smoking area we went on soaring. My fil loved it. Then back to DL and the tiki room. Still have not tried a dolewhip, the line was always to long.. After that my dd, Disney4us2 and her dd went on the Matterhorn.. Then we all said our goodbyes.Thank you so much Marci and Jessica. It is always great to put faces to the posters when we can..Feb.14th was again spent with dhs family. We rented a van and drove down the coast, to Huntington Beach where we had a great lunch to Newport Beach and Laguna Beach. We drove up into the hills. The scenery was so beautiful.. After that we hit a mall called South something/ My dd found her prom dress after only trying on 2. It is a dress by Jessica McClintock. Feb. 15 back to DL. Did Lincoln Talks and Innoventions for the first time. (I want that kitchen)We had coffee and amazing cinnamon rolls at the mainstreet bakery.. We also rode the monorail all the way around and IASW. Then time for lunch at Village Haus. We had bratwursts and baked potatoes. Really good. My dd got a turkey leg. After that dd and dh rode thunder mountain. Dh and fil went back to motel and dd spent the rest of the night doing thunder mountain and fantasyland. We then went back to the motel after eating ice cream and admiring DL at night. Feb. 16 last day. We went to DCA and did tower of terror, Monsters Inc, Muppets 3D. Again we had coffee and cinnamon rolls. Loved the stores that look like a train on the outside. We then went to Paradise Pier and watched my dh and dd go on California Screamer.. On to Soaring after that and lunch at restaurant next to soaring. The barbecue ribs were tender. Dh and fil again went back to motel and dd and I rode Indiana Jones and Jungle Cruise. Then went shopping at downtown Disney. Put our purchases in a locker and checked out toon town. My dd and I loved toon town. We had so much fun playing in Mickey and Minnie’s houses and the cars. Went on the roller coaster and roger rabbit ride. We took the train to the front of DL, got our stuff and said good bye to another trip. Feb.17 flew home. We had a perfect vacation. I have not one thing to complain about. The memories we made with dd and fil are priceless.

Disney4us2
03-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi Tracey,

It was so nice to meet you and your family. Jessica and I had fun spending time with all of you. I really got a kick out of your FIL, especially on Soarin. After we parted we went to Captain EO and then to fight the traffic home.

So glad you enjoyed your stay at Disneyland. The rest of your visit does sound perfect.

We will have to meet up again.... maybe at WDW??? or DL???

pdrlkr
03-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the Report! :mickey2:

faline
03-20-2011, 08:22 PM
What a great trip you had! It's always fun to meet up with other Intercotees!