PDA

View Full Version : Universal in 2 wks. Crowds

Crow
02-28-2011, 03:06 PM
we are planning on 2 days in March during our disney trip (15th-23) our thoughts were on the weekend in the middle of the trip to break up the disney part. but w spring break the disney crowds are predicted to b big. what about Universal? would it be better to try a weekday?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-28-2011, 05:29 PM
March is generally a fairly busy time, as there are many Spring breaks during that time. But, I generally find that weekends are busier than weekdays, so it probably wouldn't hurt to plan a weekday visit, but don't expect a drastic drop in crowds.

Crow
03-01-2011, 09:51 AM
yea we might have to change our schedules. i think both WDW & Univ might b busy then

NJGIRL
03-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I think weekends are always busier than weekdays no matter what time of year that you go.

Crow
03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
I think weekends are always busier than weekdays no matter what time of year that you go.

probly true. idk wat we will do yet now..

NJGIRL
03-03-2011, 08:50 AM
If you are going to IOA for HP I would definately make that during a weekday. Since it's the newest attraction in the Orlando area with a ton of buzz I think the crowds will be heavy. I would take a chance and do WDW on the weekend.

Crow
03-10-2011, 09:25 PM
right now thinking about sat & monday for universal

NJGIRL
03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I think, and I am just guessing, that Saturday will be very busy and Monday will be slower.

The one thing that I have found about Universal on all of my visits, has been no matter what day of the week, mornings are always slow. If you get there at opening time you will probably get to do two or three rides before they start getting busy.

Crow
03-12-2011, 02:13 PM
probly trying Mears shuttle, much cheaper than renting a car for 3 days. its probably a toss up, MK & Universal will both b busy saturday. unless we try Universal Fri & Mon. have to think about it today