PDA

View Full Version : 1 BR villas at Vero Beach

mouseketeer mom
02-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Have a one BR villa reserved over fourth of July week. Where are the 1 BR's located and are the ground floor rooms truely on the ground level with a patio or do all rooms have balconies? We prefer ground floor with a patio. Which would be best at the villas? What about views?

Ian
02-28-2011, 02:28 PM
We stayed in a 1BR at Vero a couple years ago and had a great room. In fact, we actually had an ocean view. It was fantastic.

From what I remember, the first floor rooms have a patio I think. We were on the 3rd floor, though, so I can't say with 100% certainty. I will tell you that the view from our balcony was amazing. We actually slept with the balcony doors open at night because the sound of the ocean was so soothing and the weather was perfect.

The entire resort is just beautiful. We really, really loved it there and plan on going back at some point soon.

iloveokw
02-28-2011, 04:58 PM
The one bedrooms are on all three floors of the outer buildings, not in the main building. All one bedrooms have patio/porches. You will not have much if any view from a ground floor room. Our best views have been from the 3rd floor, but some units don't have much of a view even from the 3rd floor. Have fun, it is one of our favorite places to stay.