PDA

View Full Version : BBB Questions

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
02-27-2011, 11:04 AM
I am not sure if this is in the right place...

Does anyone know how long the package that is hair, makeup and nails takes? (We arent buying the dress or doing the photo package) I am trying to figure out what time to do the BBB in the morning and what time to set up CRT after. Is there usually a wait? Or do they run pretty much on time? How many of us can be near her while it is getting done?

Thank you!

GottaLvDisney
02-27-2011, 01:03 PM
I can't remember exactly how much time the appointment itself took since I had four DD and they didn't all start simultaneously, but I'd say approximately 30 min or so. I've taken them twice and the first time the wait wasn't too bad - maybe 20 minutes from our arrival, but the last time was crazy (people complaining, kids whining/bored, etc...) Of course, I've always had mine scheduled in the late afternoon on the same day as the Halloween party, which is a popular time slot. It just depends on how booked they are when you arrive, and if they're running behind.

You can give them a call and ask about how long the appt will take, and then leave a decent cushion, just in case. If you have some extra time to kill in between maybe take some photos around the castle, ride the carousel or something nearby, etc... They put enough hairspray & gel that my kids hair was still in a bun after MNSSHP & a full night of sleep.

Checkers
02-27-2011, 02:37 PM
:mickey:We took our 2 granddaughters a few years back. The wait wasn't too long but I would give it at least an hour for the appointment with a buffer of at least 1/2 hr. afterward. I am not sure what time they open but if you get one of the first appointments that would really make a difference. They should be running on time and it shouldn't take more than 45 min. at most. Then you would have plenty of time for breakfast afterward. They do allow you to accompany your child and take pictures, etc. It was a lot of fun and the girls just loved it!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
02-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Thank you!!

NJGIRL
02-27-2011, 04:54 PM
When we went in Nov. we were taken in on time and the appointment was about 45min. I would make the appointment at least an hour before your ADR. When you call to make your appointment tell them that your dining in the castle and they will tell you the latest you should make your BBB appointment.

A Big Kid
02-27-2011, 04:57 PM
ADRs will be held for you at least a 1/2 hour after your scheduled time.