PDA

View Full Version : MK Tomorrowland Questions

DreamFinder2
02-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey, everyone! I'm heading to WDW on my first solo trip in a couple weeks. Just had a couple of quick questions as I start thinking about my days in the MK.

1) Can you take drinks on the TTA?
2) As long as it's not busy, will CMs let you stay on the TTA multiple times?
3) Does Cosmic Ray's still serve "iced cappucino" drinks? (not real ones, but from the premixed dispenser machine)

Thanks!

tundramom
02-24-2011, 09:21 PM
No drinks on TTA, tried unsuccessfully last trip. Also, never been left on despite multiple empty cars, but , also never asked. No insight on your third query.:mickey:

brer frog
02-24-2011, 09:24 PM
I've been able to ride the TTA multiple times on all of my trips. my group just doesn't get out. I'm usually there the week prior to Easter, in regards to it being busy or not.

John
02-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Drink wise, unless it's in a bottle with a cap - nope.

Usually we are able during non peek times to ride again - we just ask - never assume.

BraddyB
02-25-2011, 07:33 AM
Hey, everyone! I'm heading to WDW on my first solo trip in a couple weeks. Just had a couple of quick questions as I start thinking about my days in the MK.

1) Can you take drinks on the TTA?
2) As long as it's not busy, will CMs let you stay on the TTA multiple times?
3) Does Cosmic Ray's still serve "iced cappucino" drinks? (not real ones, but from the premixed dispenser machine)

Thanks!

I see where this is going and I love that idea !!!

ransam
02-26-2011, 01:31 AM
i've always thought this would be the perfect transporation system for a city....paking in a suburb w/ your paper and come coffee..getting in a car and then have it transport you to the airport, or downtown, stadium...something like that. have mulitiple stops all over.