PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic in October

gregf71
02-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Will Fantasmic be performed every night in late October or on only certain nights? If the later, any notion about what nights those might be? :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Right now they've only been showing it twice a week (Sundays and Thursdays?)...during really busy times I think they may do 3 a week

MickeysBestPal
02-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Right now they've only been showing it twice a week (Sundays and Thursdays?)...during really busy times I think they may do 3 a week

During really busy times, they still do run F! up to 6-7 nights a week,
sometimes two shows per night.

mickclub1955
02-24-2011, 09:26 PM
Last July it was 2 nights a week.

renecat
02-25-2011, 02:50 PM
We were there late Oct. last year. They had two shows. Sunday and Thursday we walked toward fantasmic a few hours before it started and we were told standing room only. We chose not to go. We went into a shop for a few and we walked out and heard the CM saying there was a full show already. We are going in Nov. this year and will have 2 people with us that have never seen fantasmic so we hope to see it. I won't wait in a crowd for 2 hours to see it though.

clausjo
02-25-2011, 03:10 PM
If you do the dinner package, how early do you need to get to the theater? Does it really save that much time?

KylesMom
02-25-2011, 03:31 PM
If you do the dinner package, how early do you need to get to the theater? Does it really save that much time? Recommended time to arrive at the special package entrance is 45 minutes to an hour before show time. We lean towards the hour ahead.

It's also not just about the time saved. The Fantasmic! line can get miserable - it's one that we won't wait in line for.

ransam
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
i've been to fantasmic every time i've been there, they always say to get there early,but i never have and have never had a tough time gettting in

forever a child
03-03-2011, 10:32 AM
i've been to fantasmic every time i've been there, they always say to get there early,but i never have and have never had a tough time gettting in

Same here....we have never waited more than an hour. Our Dec trip we waited an hour...but that was to get our favorite seat locations (not just to get in) :confused:

Oh well....I guess we will just have to be prepared this time for our Sept trip. Booking the Dinner Package, just in case.