PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Kona Cafe

princessjojo
02-22-2011, 05:50 PM
We have one last ADR that needs to be made. I've considered having breakfast at Kona Cafe. Is this a TS meal that I would need to made an ADR for or should I be safe with breakfast?

BraddyB
02-22-2011, 06:25 PM
I would recommend making an adr for it. When we went in October it was pretty busy. Always better to be safe than sorry.

TracyL
02-22-2011, 06:40 PM
It depends a bit on time of year and time of day, but yes, it's always better to make a reservation. When I was there in late January and showed up for breakfast about 8:30, we were able to get a table with maybe a 5-minute wait (which was more about them sorting it in their system than about the place being full, I think).

But I've also been there when there's no way we'd have gotten in without the reservation, and things are getting busy even now....

JPL
02-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Make an ADR and while you're at it just place your order for Tonga Toast and a pressed pot of Kona Coffee and you will be all set:thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
02-23-2011, 06:54 AM
I agree that is always better to be safe than sorry re reservation but in a pinch I have always been able to get in for breakfast without a reservation or change my reservation time at the last minute (not true for dinner though).

Kona is my favorite breakfast. If you message me I will send you pictures of some of the menu options. The food was too good for the eyes and stomach to pass up the photo opportunity on our 10/10 trip.

And yes I agree that the French press pot of Kona coffee is something to be savored and not missed! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-23-2011, 10:03 AM
It is a table service restaurant even for breakfast so I would make a reservation