PDA

View Full Version : Help planning Disney Scavenger Hunt!

Momto3littlemice
02-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Okay all you fun Disney fanatics... I need some help planning a disney photo scavenger hunt for our trip in 10 days!

We have three families traveling together and we do have little ones so keep that in mind. Basically I am trying to make a list for each park with 10-15 things that people can try to get a picture of. My family loves to play games and we have been to Disney so many times that I thought this would be a fun way to spice it up!

I am looking for things that aren't exactly obvious but also won't take an hour to find! For instance I have things like :
- pictures of you in silly hats on Main Street
-picture of you "singing in the rain" at HS
-picture of cast member singing

etc.

Anyone want to play? If you have any ideas, I would love to add them!:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
02-22-2011, 08:33 AM
How about a picture of them drinking the gross tasting soda from club cool?? (I forget the name of that one grrrrr too early in the morning and have drank my first cup of coffee yet) I bet the pictures of the faces would be priceless!!! This sounds like such a fun idea!!! :mickey: If I think of any good ones I will post again :)

Joannelet
02-22-2011, 09:44 AM
picture of them "holding up" spaceship earth :)

sassafras
02-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Beverly-that's the name of the gross soda at Club Cool!That would be a funny photo though! How about a picture under the umbrella that rains at Hollywood Studios or of finding the key under the welcome mat at the Muppet show or pulling the rope of the bucket that hangs outside of the Indiana Jones stunt show?

brer frog
02-22-2011, 10:50 PM
That sounds really neat; I would like to do the same for my group. I will think of some things that haven't been listed yet.

would you mind sharing your hunt when you are finished?

lettripp
02-22-2011, 11:16 PM
A picture of them in shackles in Frontier land (I think thats where they are... please correct me if I'm wrong!)

brer frog
02-22-2011, 11:17 PM
A picture from every country around epcot, in a way that we can identify the country, with no signage in the picture
Photo with Push (talking trash can in MK)

MK - photo of aladians lap (At the train station. Up on one of the shelves (CMs can halp you locate it) you can see Aladdin's lamp as well as other characters belongings waiting to be picked up at the train station.)

TinkerbellT421
02-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Pulling the sword out of the stone in MK :)

brer frog
02-23-2011, 10:51 AM
where is this located? I'm guessing fantasy land in MK, but I can't place it.

Momto3littlemice
02-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for all the great ideas! I'll let you know how it comes out! I am particularly short on things for Animal Kingdom... anyone think of any good ones there? :mickey:

brer frog
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
not sure if this is allowed or not, but I've been compling a list of trvia / photo scavenger hunt

PM me or reply with additions.

TinkerbellT421
02-23-2011, 09:39 PM
where is this located? I'm guessing fantasy land in MK, but I can't place it.

I believe its near the carousel...My mind is drawing a complete blank I have a crippling migraine so thinking isnt my strongest point right now lol

TinkerbellT421
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks for all the great ideas! I'll let you know how it comes out! I am particularly short on things for Animal Kingdom... anyone think of any good ones there? :mickey:

How about taking a picture with the green dinosaur its in a back walkway area. I think you can get to it after leaving the ride Dinosaur. Gahhh I apologize but my thinking isnt working clearly right now with a crippling migraine. When I remember the exact area I will write back.

Daveyk
02-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Some years ago, I did one. Here's what I used:

Photo Opportunity!
Use your cell or other camera to capture some images. The description gives an idea of what you need to do. Be creative. If you can accomplish more than one thing in a photo, more power to you! Points will be given for observing the spirit of the description! In most cases, more than one photo is acceptable. If it says "one only," you can only get credit for one photo.

Photo Point value
Picture of any team member in a blue car on the Grand Prix 250 (only one)
Picture of any team member on the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority 250 (only one)
Picture of any team member on the tea cups 200 (only one)
Picture of the castle with all of the team members in the picture 175 (only one)
Picture of a monorail other than red, blue, black, or purple 100 (only one)
Picture taken of the park, from higher than ground level, but not on TTA 1,000 (only one)
Picture of a team member holding a balloon, with a castmember 250 (only one)
Picture of a sign that mentions a sponsor tie-in product with at least
one team member 500 (only one)
Picture from the WDW railroad, looking at tomorrowland 200 (only one)
Picture of a team member on the Jungle Cruise, wearing the guide's hat 500 (only one)
Picture of at least 2 team members with pirate garb on 500 (only one)
Picture of any team member in the hall of presidents 300 (only one)
Picture of any team member on Tom Sawyer's Island 200 (only one)
Picture of any team member on the Carousel (either one!) 250 (only one)
Picture of the manin street trolley 500 (only one)

Picture of the rest of your team in line at any attraction 200 (each)
Picture of any team member wearing a big sombrero on their head 75 (each)
Picture of any team member with a silly hat on, other than a sombrero 50 (each)
Picture of any team member holding a fast pass 150 (each)
Picture of entire group taken from any "photo spot" 100 (each)
Picture of any team member with a Mickey Mouse bar 250 (each)
Picture of a team member eating (other than a mickey bar) 500 (each)
Picture of a team member sitting on mainstreet wearing a Mickey Mouse tshirt 100 (each)
Picture of a "hidden Mickey" with a team member 250 (each)
Picture of a team member with a character 250 (each)
(Bonus if the character is Mickey - 2500)