PDA

View Full Version : Muppets 3D - merchandise

Suzi Q
02-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Has anyone else noticed the lack of character merchandise for this attraction, which is one of my all time favorites? There's the main Kermit, Miss Piggy, etc. but what I reallly want is a Sam Eagle....to add to my Muppet keychain collection or something like that.

ransam
02-20-2011, 01:14 PM
i agree, i'd love to see a bigger muppet presence.
i think at one time it was suppose to be bigger, w/ a ride and everythign...

Crow
02-25-2011, 08:56 PM
yea they should have more merchandise..

PinKy
02-25-2011, 09:20 PM
I wish they had a larger selection as well. I also wish they would keep the Miss. Piggy plush toys in an individual box because their hair becomes very tangled and nappy from all the handling by guests. (that's the reason I have never bought one.... :( I'm a Miss Piggy fan) *they do carry them at FAO Schwarz in NYC - so maybe I'll get one there the next time I go. (that could be in a couple of years though)

Gator
02-28-2011, 01:31 AM
I was there a few weeks ago and the store outside the 3D area had all sorts of muppet stuff. ALL SORTS. Shirts, magnets, stuffed animals, plastic toys...everything. I had trouble deciding which thing to buy. I got the shirt with Waldorf and Stadler on it that said "Old....It beats Dead!" Hilarious.

JPL
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
In December they seemed to have a good selection of Muppet Merchandise. It wasn't great but there certainly was a fair amount to choose from. My guess is that Disney is waiting to see how the new Muppet Movie does to decide which direction to tAke the Muppets presence in the parks.

CaptSmee
03-02-2011, 10:19 PM
I was shopping for a Muppet fan when I was there in Jan & the selection was poor...the only place there was anything really was the store near Muppetvision & what they had was not that great. Nothing was found that said Hollywood Studios or Walt Disney World on it with Muppets. Disappointing...