PDA

View Full Version : Tentative ADRs for December

Narawen
02-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Obviously, we're unable ot make official ADRs for a few months, but I wanted feedback. We're planning on staying at CSR. Those with (*) are new for us. Also listing tentative CS plans.

Arrival Day- Dinner at Ohana's

MK- Breakfast at Crystal Palace (hopefully before park opening); snacks for lunch; dinner at Peco's Bills

EPCOT- small breakfast at hotel; lunch at Yakitori House*; dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh*.

DHS- small breakfast at hotel; Brown Derby lunch; Commissary dinner, cupcake at Starring Rolls

AK- Breakfast at 1900 park Fare; snacks for lunch; dinner at Boma

Departure day- probably just breakfast or early lunch. We may stay at hotel, but is there anything at DTD worth checking out for food?

I was most curious about our EPCOT choices, but other feedback is welcome. We try to eat somewhere new every time, and so many restaurants are becoming "must-do"s for us, EPCOT was one of the only places we could try something new. Also, it's our first time going in Dec and we want to catch the CP if possible. Should we switch lunch and dinner and get the CP package, or can CP package just be for a "dinner" meal?

Pirate Granny
02-19-2011, 07:52 PM
The first package is actually for lunch for the CP...it would be for the 5:15 show...don't try to stand in line in lieu of the CP package.
:pirate:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-19-2011, 09:30 PM
They all look good to me except Marakesh which we tried last trip and did not like at all

Narawen
02-20-2011, 06:59 PM
They all look good to me except Marakesh which we tried last trip and did not like at all

What didn't you like about it? Was it just food tastes or something else? Any other restaurant in the WS you'd recommend instead? We were looking to try something new, a few years ago we ate in Italy but it was before they re-vamped for Tutto Italia and Via Napoli.

EvilQueen2006
02-20-2011, 08:37 PM
I've been to Marrakesh twice. The first time was so good, it became one of my all time favs. The next time it wasn't so good. I had the chicken cous cous both times and the second time it was on bone instead of boneless, and the seasoning was not good at all. Not sure if it was a fluke, or if the quality went down over the course of a couple years.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-20-2011, 09:53 PM
What didn't you like about it? Was it just food tastes or something else? Any other restaurant in the WS you'd recommend instead? We were looking to try something new, a few years ago we ate in Italy but it was before they re-vamped for Tutto Italia and Via Napoli.

Well, first off I love middle eastern food so it wasn't that ....our waiter kind of pushed us into to getting a meal that had stewed lamb, couscous and a chicken kabob....The chicken was okay but a little dry and that was the best part of the meal other than the salad. The lamb was fatty, greasy and stringy-none of us would eat it. The couscous just was not very good...the pastries were dry and had very little taste. We did enjoy the belly dancing but that wasn't enough to save the meal.

We love Lecellier and we enjoyed Chefs and Biergarten in the past..haven't been to any of the new Italian restaurants but enjoyed the old one...same with the Mexican haven't been to the new ones...its hard to go wrong with WS restaurants really, we just didn't like Marakesh:blush: