PDA

View Full Version : Epic Mickey Question

Marla
02-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi Everyone. I just started playing Epic Mickey. I am in the tutorial stage, at the second level where you are looking for the gears on the balconies. I have found two gears and now appear to be completely stumped. I feel ike I am really missing something here. Any help here will be greatly appreciated. :tink:

Daisy'sMom
02-19-2011, 02:51 PM
We haven't gotten Epic Mickey yet. Is it worth the $ ? DH wanted to get it in November, I put up a fuss, said he would not play it.
Does the game take place at disneyworld? :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
02-19-2011, 05:34 PM
There are walkthroughs available. Just search for epic Mickey walkthroughs.

For us, both our boys really do enjoy it. My youngest is on his third time through it and it has played totally different each time since there are so many different outcomes depending on your actions. It plays in Oswald's version of Disneyland which has similar layouts but different names.

buzznwoodysmom
02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
We haven't gotten Epic Mickey yet. Is it worth the $ ? DH wanted to get it in November, I put up a fuss, said he would not play it.
Does the game take place at disneyworld? :mickey:

My kids have this game and I've not found it worth the money at all. My boys are 10 and 8. They asked for this game and received it for Christmas. Its barely left the case. They really, really wanted this game and were looking forward to getting it, but for some reason its not held their attention at all. I can honestly say I'm pretty sure they took it out the case, played it once, put it back in the case, and forgot about it.

Marla
02-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the feed back. I have finally made it through that level. I just don't jump well. But to those of you wondering if the game is worth it. In one word yes. It takes concentration and dedication. You need to have the time to keep moving forward. :tink:

LynBug
02-20-2011, 12:09 AM
I think it's worth the money! I love it. I've almost finished the game the first time through. Like someone mentioned, it's not Disney World, but Oswald's version of Disneyland. But it definitely has buildings and attractions that you will recognize :mickey:

RBrooksC
02-23-2011, 11:43 AM
I have the game. I do enjoy it but I do feel the controls are poorly done. If there is a sequel, and I am sure there will be, that would be the major fix they would need to make.

I have played video games all my life and the controls for that game annoy me to no end at times.