PDA

View Full Version : What pin do you wish existed?

TracyL
02-17-2011, 01:52 PM
I have often thought of pins I wish Disney would make. The one that came to mind today: the logo of the Fireside Girls from Phineas and Ferb.

What pin do you wish they would make?

Mousemates
02-17-2011, 05:50 PM
I would like a new Swan/Dolphin pin

VWL Mom
02-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I know DH would love to see pins for each of the steam engines.

Ms. Mode
02-18-2011, 08:03 AM
I just wish they would put out more Incredibles pins...with the whole crew....including Edna :blush:

TracyL
02-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh - steam engines would be way cool!

Ms. Mode - did you get the open stock one of E when it first came out? It is a cute one; not sure if it's still around.

I haven't checked lately -- waiting for them to do pins of all of Russell's merit badges from Up. And maybe one of the big blimp.

Fun ideas! Who else has one?

spoiled
03-21-2011, 02:05 PM
I think I would want something that had Walt Disney standing at the Walt Disney World sign. That would be WAY cool. My DD wants a 'Alice in Wonderland' one with the Mad Hatter and Tweddle Dee and Tweddle Dum. My DS wants a splash mountian pin with the Seven Dwarfs riding it.

TracyL
03-31-2011, 02:45 PM
There's a recent open stock release pin pair of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum -- just came out a month or two ago.

like2workout
04-01-2011, 09:06 AM
i would love some zorro pins - one of him, one of just the "Z" cut he makes, etc.

wdwfansince75
04-01-2011, 10:49 AM
I would love to see a set specifically of the Extinct Attractions...Swan Boats, Mr. Toad, Horizons, Skyway, If you had wings....I know that there are some random ones, such as Figment, but a specific set, as a memorial to old friends...

TracyL
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
wdwfansince75, I think you may have gotten your wish with some of the "Remember When" pins and some of the pins they did for the Epcot 30th anniversary. Did you get a chance to check some of those out?

Ms. Mode
04-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Ms. Mode - did you get the open stock one of E when it first came out? It is a cute one; not sure if it's still around.

Yes, I have that one. I've seen a few I don't have...but they really don't look very Edna-ish.

I have a hard time with question because I love all the pins....I need MORE money! (to buy more pins of course) :blush:

Main Street Jim
06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I know DH would love to see pins for each of the steam engines.These were available for a few years as a four-pin set at the parks.

I have the complete set :)

One I wish they'd make:

A "Tomorrowland Speedway" one. When I was working at the park, they'd have an annual Cast "Design-a-Pin" "contest". Some of the ones (and not ANY Speedway ones) that got picked were, well....hideous...LOL...mine was *much* better....