PDA

View Full Version : Espn wwos

Crow
02-16-2011, 10:01 PM
never been there. i see Atlanta Braves Spring Training & Americheer competion during the time we will b there (March 15-23)
is it worth it to go & check out things there?

MarkC
02-17-2011, 09:44 AM
If you are a big baseball fan it might be worth checking out. The stadium is very nice. The atmosphere is much more laid back than a regular season game. We did this once because my beloved Cardinals were playing the Braves. Personally, I would not do this again by taking time away from Disney parks. Just my opinion as some people love spring training, but I would rather save my money for regular season games. If you do decide to go, buy your tickets now as a lot of games now sell out.

ChipNDale79
02-17-2011, 10:20 AM
We went to a Braves spring training game last year, we loved it. It had the minor league feel with major league players.

We will be at WDW during spring training but just not sure if we will pull ourselves away from the parks to go to a game.

For us its closer to drive to ATL to catch a regular season game than it is to drive to Orlando, so i think we'll pass and just wait for a regular season game.

Its a blast though.

Crow
02-17-2011, 08:40 PM
shes a Philadelphia fan, Im Pittsburgh.
she has played softball also.
just thought she may like checking out the place. i dont know wat its like though if nothing going on.