PDA

View Full Version : Made to order stations at character breakfast buffet?

Hammer
02-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Looking for people who have recently gone to character breakfast buffets to help me out. I am looking for a buffet that has eggs/omelets made to order to book for our Food and Wine trip. The only one I can think of was 1900 Park Fare. I thought Chef Mickey's has pancakes made to order? I think Mom would prefer the classic 5 characters and we are thinking of Crystal Palace for lunch anyway (we enjoy the food there).

I know that Boma has omelets/eggs to order, but we have been there and want to go somewhere else.

TheRustyScupper
02-14-2011, 03:29 AM
1) The Wave at CR.
2) No characters, but a good breakfast.

Hammer
02-14-2011, 05:42 PM
I know there are people on Intercot who have been to a character breakfast recently who can answer my actual question...

dmallan
02-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Crystal Palace has made to order eggs/omelets/pancakes. And yes, 1900 Park Fare does as well. The only other character breakfasts we've done are Tusker House and Akershus and neither of them have made to order items.

TinkerbellT421
02-14-2011, 11:38 PM
\I am looking for a buffet that has eggs/omelets made to order to book for our Food and Wine trip. The only one I can think of was 1900 Park Fare. I thought Chef Mickey's has pancakes made to order?

1900 Park Fare does have made to order omelets :)
I however don't know about the breakfast at Chef mickeys, Ive only done dinner.

I was at Akershus a few years back and honestly cannot remember if there were omelets made to order. I will check with DBF in the morning to see if he remembers and let you know.

If its Character breakfast you want. I really did LOVE Akershus Character breakfast and interaction!! 1900 Park Fare was fun too, but really loves Akershus.

ransam
02-16-2011, 01:01 AM
crystal palace