PDA

View Full Version : Travel Document Package??

Trev&Ev Mom
02-13-2011, 11:22 AM
We will be traveling to WDW soon for the first time as new DVC members. In the past, we have always booked our WDW trip thru Disney Travel Co and have received a package from themcontaining the details of our trip...hotel reservations, discount coupons, game room card, etc. Will we receive a similar package from DVC? We are using Magical Express and have gotten our luggage tags, but other than an email confirmation from DVC, that's all we've gotten. :confused:

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Maleficent's Dad
02-13-2011, 02:05 PM
You should ha e received a confirmation letter from DVC with your reservation info - points used, type of accommodations, resort, etc. No coupons, cards, etc. I'd call MS to confirm if you didn't get the letter.

Trev&Ev Mom
02-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks Frank...we got a letter a while back. I wasn't sure if that was all we were going to get. I keep running to the mailbox every day as this trip is a surprise for our boys. I can stop trying to head them off at the mailbox now...thank you, thank you!!

peemagg
02-13-2011, 03:52 PM
You will get your ME tickets about 45 days prior to your trip.

Trev&Ev Mom
02-13-2011, 05:07 PM
We got the ME package last week...yea!!! I was able to run to the mailbox and grab it before anyone saw it :blush: These surprise trips are a lot of work!!