PDA

View Full Version : Snacks on the plan?

Disney_pups2
02-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Where can I find a list of snacks... for the snakcs on the plan?

Strmchsr
02-13-2011, 08:19 AM
To the best of my knowledge, there's not a list. Lots of locations have snacks available. Since snacks are something people generally plan in advance, and since there's such a huge number of options available (ice cream, candy, rice crisy treats, cupcakes, dole whips, etc,) at various places all over the park, posting a list would be almost impossible. When you walk around the park, all the kiosks and stores with items that can be used as snack credits will clearly be marked with the DDP symbol.

NewDVCowner
02-14-2011, 12:28 PM
To the best of my knowledge, there's not a list. Lots of locations have snacks available. Since snacks are something people generally plan in advance, and since there's such a huge number of options available (ice cream, candy, rice crisy treats, cupcakes, dole whips, etc,) at various places all over the park, posting a list would be almost impossible. When you walk around the park, all the kiosks and stores with items that can be used as snack credits will clearly be marked with the DDP symbol.

Disneyland doesn't have the Disney Dining Plan, so there are no snack credits. There are plenty of places to get snacks, though, if you're just looking for something to eat.