PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder - Can you upgrade to Premier Passport?

wdwluv
02-11-2011, 07:41 PM
I am going to purchase a non-resident WDW annual pass this year, as I will be at WDW in May (for D23) and again in November for a family vacation. I'm hoping to possibly make it to the D23 Expo at Disneyland too, but I'm not sure if I can swing it yet. Does anyone know if I can upgrade later (in August) if I purchase an annual pass in May?

Thanks!
:mickey:

BrerGnat
02-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Yes, you can, but the upgrade will be retroactive to the first day you activated the original AP. Your expiration date will stay the same.

Oh, and you can do this very easily at any Disneyland ticket booth, or Guest Services outside the park.

wdwluv
02-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Thank you!!!! I don't mind if it's retroactive. I am just not sure if I can afford the August D23 event in addition to the Destination D event I am attending in May. (or hope that I can get a ticket to attend!) So I don't want to buy the premier till I know I will be at Disneyland in addition to WDW. I had read that current passholders could upgrade, but I didn't know if new passholders could! So thanks again soooo much for the info!