PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting your valentine?

sportsguy2315
02-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Since money is a little tight for DGF and I, I'm getting a little creative. She said she wanted Play-Doh and voila! That's her Valentine's Day gift! :)

Dulcee
02-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Fiance and I are saving for a house in about six months and a wedding in a little over a year so we're keeping things light as far as gifts.

Just got home from Target and got him the new Zac Brown CD and a pair of pink boxers. Oh and the puppy got a new stuffed toy.

We're also doing dinner at home this year, bacon wrapped filet mignon (1.79 each at Aldi :thumbsup:) and fresh cut steak fries.

anneo
02-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I went to the Hallmark store in our mall and bought him one of the Disney coffee mugs, and we're going out to eat tomorrow night instead of fighting the crowds on Valentine's Day.

caryrae
02-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I just ordered a dozen chocolate covered strawberries for my wife to be delivered to her at work.

A Big Kid
02-12-2011, 10:23 AM
I got an underwater MP3 player and she got a Dooney and Burke wallet thing to match the D&B purse she got for Christmas.

DisneyDog
02-13-2011, 07:30 PM
We are going to a Sixers game in a few weeks, so I got him a Sixers shirt to wear that night.

princessgirls
02-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Got my girls "Pillow Pets" one got a frog and one got a cute butterfly, and bought them Beverly Hills Chuwawa 2, which they wanted.

Husband got his favorite "Slim Jims" and a new JETS hat.

I brought two different kinds of coffee cakes in for my co-workers to enjoy as a holiday "treat"

I got my favorite Chocolate covered cherries from our local candy shop and flowers from my husband, and we are taking the kids out to Fudrucker's tonight for dinner. No cooking for me!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Enjoy your day!
Julie:mickey:

Happy Valentine's Day