PDA

View Full Version : Height Requirements

steamboat willy
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
How many rides have height requirments in order to ride? Do you know how many inches this is and a site or link that list them?
Thanks, Steamboat Willy, Mimi and Grandson

September 25th will be the best EVER!

PopPhan
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Check out Info Central for this information

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/rideheight.asp

micky95
02-09-2011, 03:01 PM
i believe the height requirement is 40 or 41 inches. cant remember exactly.most rides have this requirement but not the less intense.railroad ,people mover,the shows etc.my dw says you can tell the intensity of the ride by the restraints.if your just sitting no problem,lap bar is a little more intense. and if your strapped in hold on and scream till its over LOL

PopPhan
02-09-2011, 03:03 PM
i believe the height requirement is 40 or 41 inches. cant remember exactly.most rides have this requirement but not the less intense.railroad ,people mover,the shows etc.my dw says you can tell the intensity of the ride by the restraints.if your just sitting no problem,lap bar is a little more intense. and if your strapped in hold on and scream till its over LOL

Actually, different rides have different height requirements.

micky95
02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Actually, different rides have different height requirements.thanks for the info. went to the site didnt realize there are so many.the rides my dw & i ride are the 40 inch height requirement. the more intense ones we cant ride anymore but we're planning on taking our grandkids down and its nice to know what they can ride on.

BrerGnat
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM
There is a feature on the Disney World website where you can search attractions by height requirement. It will show you all the attractions that can be ridden by a rider of a specific height.

Go to the website (www.disneyworld.com)

Under "Things to Do", choose Attractions.

On the left, there is a box titled "Narrow Your Search". Click on the "Height" tab. Choose the height of the child, and it will show ALL attractions that can be ridden by that child, in all the parks!