PDA

View Full Version : Best "Quick Service" & Best "Snack"

magicman
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
We just got back from WDW, and we thoroughly enjoyed Flame Tree Bar b que at Animal Kingdom as a quick service. Normally, I expect my quick service dining to be a burger from a counter like I would get at any amusement park; however, thanks to Intercotee advice, we tried out the Flame Tree & loved it. The pulled pork sandwich & the bar b que chicken were both great. Also, the lime mousse & the chocolate mousse were decent desserts for counter service dining.

The best snack was definitely from Boulangerie Patisserie which is in EPCOT / France on the world showcase. Getting a delicious french pastry for a mere snack credit from the dining plan seems almost like stealing. ;) The pastries there are terrific!

PittFan
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
If you happen to be at EPCOT during the F & W Festival you can use snack credits for many of the offerings from the F & W kiosks !!! :mickey:

musicteacher
02-07-2011, 09:41 PM
We used several snack credits at the French bakery, the Norwegian bakery, and that place in Germany with the wonderful caramel stuff. Yum!

Jared
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
The best snack was definitely from Boulangerie Patisserie which is in EPCOT / France on the world showcase. Getting a delicious french pastry for a mere snack credit from the dining plan seems almost like stealing. ;) The pastries there are terrific!
That's exactly how I feel every time I walk into the Main Street Bakery with an extra snack credit. The chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich should cost so much more.

ElenitaB
02-07-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm always amazed at the QS meals from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot or Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD.

And I do confess to being a fan of the "make your own" creations at Goofy's Candy Shop (again, at DTD). :blush:

McLiberal8
02-08-2011, 02:50 AM
I love getting breakfast with my snack credits. The cinnamon roll from the Main St Bakery is HUGE, or the bagel and cream cheese at Starring Rolls in HS is filling, too, and all for a snack credit each!

DisneyFr33k
02-08-2011, 06:49 AM
If you happen to be at EPCOT during the F & W Festival you can use snack credits for many of the offerings from the F & W kiosks !!! :mickey:

Ditto for snacks.

For quick service - we love Flame Tree!

EJS-Houston
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm a big fan of the food at the Mediterranean counter service restaurant at the Morroccan pavilion at EPCOT. Coming from a city with lots of great Mediterranean restaurant, the one at EPCOT compared favorably.

johnO
02-08-2011, 04:45 PM
F&W Festival Kiosks

MN_Dad
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Snack = Dole Whip! Our family has to stop and get at least 2 Dole Whips during our stay.

ransam
02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
if you make it to downtown disney, you can use a counter service credit at the Puck Cafe. the food is awesome. you can get a Rotessiere chicken, and many other great meals...

darthmacho
02-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Sunshine Seasons was my favorite from our last trip, but the create-your-own pasta at Riverside Mill was top notch too, and both were the highlights of our QS meals.

As for the snacks, my favorite was the Bordeaux wine I got in France! :wine: :mickey:

johnO
02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
Dole whips!! Man I wish I had one!

Mousemates
02-10-2011, 02:15 PM
we're big fans of Sunshine Seasons