PDA

View Full Version : Another Prayer Request...

PirateLover
02-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Some of you may remember me posting 5 years ago that my father had been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. He went ahead and had the whole prostate removed, and since then all signs pointed to everything being a success. Well, apparently some of the cells broke away from the prostate and have just now mutated or whatever you call it back into cancer. The doctor is very optimistic that he can treat my father with radiation. He will have to go 5 days a week for at least 7 weeks. Please pray that he will physically get through this OK and that the cancer will not spread. Some of the side effects are things he already struggles with. It seems like they caught it early once again and my parents are being very positive about it, so I'm trying to be too. Thanks.

crazypoohbear
02-06-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm very sorry to hear the cancer is back. Sending much prayer and pixie dust for the whole family.
It sounds like your dad is a fighter and the Doc. is optimistic about a full recovery so that is good.
God bless!

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Im so very sorry to hear about this :( Prayers and pixie dust coming your way!! If the Doc is optimistic and so are your parents I would be too :) But I know how stressful it can be. We are here for you and your family to get thru this!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-06-2011, 04:03 PM
At least they caught it early! Prayers and pixie dust that his treatment goes somoothly and he's back to normal soon.
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

faline
02-06-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear he needs to continue his battle. I hope all goes well! :pixie::pixie:

Daisy'sMom
02-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Sorry you are going thru this. I pray that your Dad recovers and lives a long healthy life. :mickey:

IloveDisney71
02-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Prayers can work miracles and it sounds like the dr. is very optimistic so that's a very good thing. :pixie:

dwonderz
02-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Sending many prayers your way! :pixie: :pixie:

PirateLover
02-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Thank you so much. :hug: The prayers and pixie dust worked last time so hopefully they work their magic again this time. I'm trying to stay positive. I know it could be worse, a lot worse and I don't like to play the woe is me card, but we've been through a lot lately. We just lost my father-in-law not even 2 months ago, suddenly. We are still coping with that. My mother has also been having some health issues lately. I just want my family to be healthy. At least we have each other for support, I know there are many people who must go through things alone.

vizsla
02-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Prayers and Pixie Dust on the way.

laprana
02-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Sneding lots of :pixie::pixie: to your father, you, and your whole family, and I'll keep you all in my prayers!

MNNHFLTX
02-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Sending prayers your way, Maryanne. I hope your father does well with his treatment. :pixie: