PDA

View Full Version : wyndham bonnet creek resort

dumbo ears
02-05-2011, 06:00 PM
:mickey:my family just booked a 3 bedroom suite at wyndham bonnet creek resort for march 12-19. we have never stayed there before and were wondering what the resort was like? also what is the bus system like and do they share with any other resorts? also we were thinking about golfing and i saw the waldord astoria golf course is close to the resort so we might head over there. just wondering if anyone has played there before and could give some insight on the course or possible other golf courses? thanks any help

Mitzie
02-08-2011, 10:18 AM
We have never stayed ourselves but I inquired about it awhile back here on the boards and there were quiet a few positive replies. Hope you have a great trip.

princessgirls
02-08-2011, 11:31 AM
We stayed at the Bonnet Creek Resort. It is beautiful and very nicely located, considering it is non-Disney resort property. It is right next door to Disney's Caribbean Beach resort.

The rooms are spacious and large. Pools were beautiful and had many things for the kids. Lazy river, slides, etc.
It is a Wyndham "time-share" resort, and the transportation they provided was every hour there was one bus that made a loop to drop off at each park. You will need a rental car, and then you can drive on your own schedule and pay to park in the parks. You are not park of the Disney resort transportation services, so therefore Disney buses do not pick up at this resort.
Enjoy!
Julie:mickey: