PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Halloween Party at MK question about Ticket

lawgirl
02-05-2011, 02:12 PM
My question is this: Let's say you don't want to do a park day that day...so at 7pm you head over to MK for the party. I know you have to have a hard ticket for this event. At 7pm, once the MK if officially closed for regular park guests, do you have to have a regular MK ticket and a Halloween party ticket? Or do you just have to scan the party ticket?

I'm trying to figure out if we just want to chill at the hotel that day, then go to the party that night, we just have to spend $60 / piece for the party ticket...without having to get a regular park ticket as well.

Thanks!

forever a child
02-05-2011, 02:20 PM
No, you do not need the MYW ticket...just the MNSSHP event ticket. Oh, and you can usually enter the parks at 4pm too.:mpumpkin:

lawgirl
02-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Wow...so they'll let you in the park early with the halloween party ticket? That's awesome!

Melanie
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Wow...so they'll let you in the park early with the halloween party ticket? That's awesome!

They do! It's a nice perk. :mpumpkin:

BugeyedMuggy
02-05-2011, 08:53 PM
We do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party every fall trip. MNSSHP is a great time! Please do some research b4 u go.
We had a wonderful time the first time we went, but we missed the pic with Cinderella's coach and didn't see alot of the other photo ops. We used the time to ride alot of rides without lines, but found this made us miss alot of "party things". The second parade is less crowded. There is also alot of great merchandice. If your joining in the trick or treats, (definately do) at the end of the night they are VERY generous!
Use a good touring plan for the rides on a regular day at the park but enjoy the party while it's on.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Yep, you can get in around 4pm with just the party ticket. That way you can get some dinner and be ready for the start of the party at 7pm. It's a lot of fun and trick or treating as an adult is really fun.