PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Buttons

BellesRose
02-03-2011, 10:05 PM
I apologize if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't decide if this would go in Theme Parks or Accommodations, so I figured I'd put it here and someone can move it if necessary.

Is the Magic Kingdom the only park you can get birthday buttons from? Everything I've researched online says MK, and a souvenir from Epcot, but I won't be going to the MK on my birthday.

My first stop of the day will be lunch at Saratoga Springs. Can I get a button there, even though I'm not spending the night? We got my dad a button there when we stayed for the week, but since I'm not staying there, will they refuse to give me one?

PopPhan
02-04-2011, 07:33 AM
You can get the Birthday (and other) buttons at any park or at any Disney Resort. We got our Anniversary buttons (oh, so long ago!!) at the desk in Pop Century.

Melanie
02-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Yes, I will verify that my son got his birthday button from the front desk at ASM a couple of weeks ago, and we weren't staying there. You should have no problem..:thumbsup:

BellesRose
02-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Great, thank you! I just didn't want them asking a bunch of questions, like what room I'm in, and then find out that I can't get the button :blush:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-06-2011, 04:09 PM
I've never heard of anyone getting a hassle when asking for any of the buttons. And happy early birthday.

ransam
02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
wear them everywhere!