PDA

View Full Version : sweetheart meals

Allenfow98
02-02-2011, 04:39 PM
I was looking at the menus for Citricos and Artist Point, they both have a sweetheart meal listed on the dining reservation page. Does anyone have any experience with these, and if so how much are they?

SBETigg
02-02-2011, 05:12 PM
According to the Disney site, the The Sweetheart Dinner for 2 is available at Citricos, Narcoossee's, California Grill, Jiko, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Flying Fish, Artist Point, and Hollywood Brown Derby.

It is a 3-course, prix-fixe meal for 2 that includes an appetizer, entrée and a shared celebratory dessert, plus a specially selected beverage in 2 commemorative etched champagne flutes—yours to take home as keepsakes.

Price: $150 for all participating Signature Dining locations except California Grill; $170 at California Grill (Tax and gratuity are not included in package price.)

RememberTheMagic
02-02-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure about all the other signature restaurants, but I know for a fact Citricos stopped offering the Sweetheart Dinner after January 1st. Not sure why, but they decided to nix it. Although I'm not surprised the website still hasn't been changed!

Crow
02-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Ill be there next month & was wondering about them myself when i saw the listing at AP.