PDA

View Full Version : snacks on dining plan

jimsgal05
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
okay i have had the dining plan before...but at DHS are the frozen lemonade drinks..plain no frills lemonade drink on the snack plan and the prezel?...
I know i am strange..debating to get the quick severice plan or just not and wing it...with 2 TS and get some counter service meal and split them...

any help will do...

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
I know my son got the frozen lemonade as the dessert on his CS meal at Flametree so I'm sure you can use it for the snack

cajunprincess
02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
We too got frozen lemonade with our snack credits. It was good too! Not sure though about the pretzels. I was very surprised at how many different snack options we had!

McLiberal8
02-02-2011, 04:28 PM
By rule of thumb, anything under $4 is considered a 'snack'. Everything I am looking at says the frozen lemonade is around $3.50, so I would say it WOULD be counted under the snack credit. Pretzels are about the same, so it would count, too.
I usually end up using my snack credits for small things around WS in Epcot, or for a small breakfast.
Can't beat a bagel and cream cheese or a cinnamon roll in the AM, without even using your meals for the day.

jimsgal05
02-02-2011, 06:00 PM
GREAT..I knew someone here whould ahve the food answer!!! i love the frozen lemonade and the dole whips..so i just will eat my way through on snacks and counter service meals...

Thanks again ALL!!!

:mickey:

musicteacher
02-02-2011, 10:22 PM
We saved a few of our snack credits for our last evening at Epcot. We had dinner at Teppen Edo at 5:00 and then throughout the evening we snacked around the world. We all got a treat at the bakery in Norway, and then the place where you get caramel stuff in Germany. Delicious! One night we used one counter service to get a great lamb platter at the counter service place in Morroco. That was very good too and the four of us just snacked on it.

Betsy

forever a child
02-03-2011, 11:29 AM
DD and I used a snack credit to get a pretzel at DHS by the stand that sells stuff in the seating area of Fantasmic. So I assume you could get pretzels at any other place as well. :thumbsup:

sainter
02-04-2011, 12:18 AM
If you Google Disney Dining Plan snacks you can find very comprehensive lists of every snack item available and where!