PDA

View Full Version : Watching my Disney Videos

Genie1953
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Just sitting here at home all snowed in and decided what better thing to do than watch the latest addition to my Disney related video collection. Last month I had bought the 6-DVD collection called "Disney Parks Where Dreams Come True: The secrets, stories, and magic behind the scenes." I have watched one video and so far it seems like it will be really good. I had seen some of the content in other videos/documentaries but for the most part it is pretty good. And no matter what it is satisfying my craving for Disneyworld....of course the flip side is that when I finish I will be missing Disneyworld even more! :sad:

flipadeeflop
02-02-2011, 03:49 PM
ooo I am snowed in today also and I am soooooo jealous! I wish I had those videos to watch today! I have been lingering around the intercot website all day!

BellesRose
02-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Well, no snow here in Florida, but I think I'm going to follow your lead and go through my Disney tapes. I have recorded a lot of TV specials over the years, and I'm going to finally convert them to DVD.

I have the 6 disc set that you are referring to...it's actually one of my favorites!

brownie
02-03-2011, 09:06 AM
I've been wanting to get the set, so it may be time to do that. We're not snowed in, but it is pretty cold here in Michigan. I sure could use some warm Disney thoughts right now!

Genie1953
02-03-2011, 08:08 PM
I've been wanting to get the set, so it may be time to do that. We're not snowed in, but it is pretty cold here in Michigan. I sure could use some warm Disney thoughts right now!

Check on Amazon...it was on sale when I got it last month for around 20 dollars less.