PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you rode....

flipadeeflop
02-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Just curious...

What is the most times that you have rode a ride in one trip?

I think my record is riding Expedition Everest in 2009 with my boyfriend 18 times in 2 days! :coaster:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Wow I've never riden anything that much but my son did on our last trip...he rode Expedition Everest 17 times on one day and twice on another day in the same trip. He did it using the single rider line so he didn't have to wait.

Ian
02-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Hmmm ... in one trip? I can't for sure, because I don't really count rides per trip.

I do know that once, a long while ago when they still did those E-Ride Nights, my brother and I rode Space Mountain 13 times in a row. We were there for a week, so I'd have to guess we rode it at least 20 times or so.

I do wonder, though, about how many times I've ridden rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates in total. I've been do Disney World 47 times thus far. I figure I've averaged about 6 days on property each stay and I probably ride those two an average of once per day, per trip.

So that comes out to a total of about 280 times each! :eek:

WDWfanatic742
02-02-2011, 10:43 AM
A few years ago, I rode the Peoplemover and Buzz back to back over and over again just killing time before the park closed. We did the Peoplemover about 10 times just that night alone. I've probably been on the Peoplemover about 100+ times in my lifetime.

disneymom15
02-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Husband and I just got back on Monday. We were in the parks 6 days and rode Toy Story 12 times.

jimsgal05
02-03-2011, 08:24 AM
well when we last went I rode toy story in Mk 9 times with my dd who was 3... 5 times were right in a row..the cast member's were laughing at here cause she was to funny about shooting the "bad guy"... and beating mommy's score..
:)

brownie
02-03-2011, 09:13 AM
3. I rode Expedition Everest, Test Track, and Mission Space 3 times each on our most recent trip. That's a lot, since I might ride something twice maybe. We like to do as many different attractions as we can.

wdwfansince75
02-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Ah for the days when the park cleared out after the MSEP! On year, DD#1 and I did Space Mtn 23 times in one day...most during and after the first parade, and fireworks. Also did double digits on BTMRR one year....and we almost always do double digits on the People Mover. DS#2 probably did Horizons close to that number....and DD#2 and DMIL may have beaten both numbers on If You Had Wings...

chichi1515
02-03-2011, 12:14 PM
rode splash mountain 10 in a row without getting off....this past december..wheather was chilly so no line at all

kakn7294
02-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Just 2 weeks ago, my DD15 and I did not want to go see Captain EO (been there, done that, did NOT want to go back!) so while DH and DD11 went, we rode Journey 4 times in a row.

Pop Centurion
02-03-2011, 01:08 PM
The most I did was KRR 7 times.

BandMan
02-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Okay, please don't flame me ... :flame:

I'm a high school teacher, and my mom was an English teacher. I do this a dozen times a day. :bang:: I ... just ... can't ...stop ... myself ...

It's "How many times have you ridden?

Whew... please resume normal conversation. ;)

McLiberal8
02-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Wow I've never riden anything that much but my son did on our last trip...he rode Expedition Everest 17 times on one day and twice on another day in the same trip. He did it using the single rider line so he didn't have to wait.

I did something similar on my solo trip in September. There was no wait in the single rider line, so I rode Everest about 10 times. It was great - and every time I got on, I sat next to new people! I got to talk to so many different guests.
There are some rides I WISH I could ride numerous times - TSM or Soarin', come to mind. But the lines at those rides are too long - I have maybe done them 3 or 4 times in a day, at the most.

Mogie
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Expedition Everest 5 or 6 times in a row... the park was empty and about to close and there was no one on line.. It was awesome.

WDWfanatic742
02-03-2011, 02:51 PM

I'm a high school teacher, and my mom was an English teacher. I do this a dozen times a day. :bang:: I ... just ... can't ...stop ... myself ...

:funny:

Mousemates
02-03-2011, 05:34 PM
We don't count rides per trip...only rides per day...and our record is six times on Toy Story in one day. I thought my arm was going to fall off from pulling that string over and over and over again.

kakn7294
02-03-2011, 05:36 PM
We don't count rides per trip...only rides per day...and our record is six times on Toy Story in one day. I thought my arm was going to fall off from pulling that string over and over and over again.Ouch! My arm was sore after 2 rides in 1 day. I can't imagine 6! I think I'd be in traction somewhere after that!

Mousemates
02-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Ouch! My arm was sore after 2 rides in 1 day. I can't imagine 6! I think I'd be in traction somewhere after that!

yea...from that point forward we pretty much put a two ride limit on TSM which usually isn't a problem given the length of the lines and tendency to run out of fastpasses. (we were only able to do it the one time by using give a day get a day fastpasses)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-04-2011, 06:46 PM

You cracked me up! I'm the same way except I always joke that I should have been an English teacher.

IloveDisney71
02-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Space Mt. - 13 times in a row on an e-ride night
RNRC - 7 times in a row

johnO
02-05-2011, 05:07 AM
RnR, 11 times in a row. That was in February of 2007 I believe. Zero lines. The CM's were just letting us go through a door "Backstage" which took us right back to the ride entrance.

Tigerinvestigator
02-05-2011, 02:35 PM
My DD and I rode Living with the Land boatride 6 times without getting off a few years ago. She was three and couldn't ride Soarin yet so while my DW and other daughters rode Soarin we just kept riding. I remember it so well because she went to sleep in my lap and everytime we came out the Castmember just smiled and quietly asked if we wanted to stay on. No one was in line and it was very relaxing. :thumbsup:

syndrome
02-05-2011, 08:10 PM
4 years ago when my DS was 4 we rode "Barnstormer" 8 times in a row without getting off....it was in December and it was about an hour before the park was going to close. We still enjoy talking about that night!

javamama
02-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Back in the '80's we rode BTM 8 times I remember SpectroMagic was going on, and we kept running back and forth thru the cue, it was so much fun my dad thought we were crazy(we probably were), it was fun!

dumbo ears
02-05-2011, 08:59 PM
a couple years back me and a friend rode haunted mansion 10 times in a day. ive also rode splash mountain 5 times in a row without having to get off one time during evening emh

lovinmesomedisney
02-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Just got back from a trip a few days ago and in one day at the Studios, rode Toy Story Mania SIX times! :mickey:

flipadeeflop
02-06-2011, 12:46 PM

oh. thanks...