PDA

View Full Version : WWoHP - Owl Post?

tinkergal
02-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Can you buy postcards here to mail? Thanks!

EeyoresBestFriend
02-01-2011, 07:35 PM
I remember hearing about something like that, but we didn't see anything like that when we were there in Oct. Just could see the owls in the rafters.

Maybe it's something that they are still working on? :fingers:

TiggeRia
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Yes you can buy postcards there and get them stamped with the Hogsmead postal stamp. the problem is the only actual stamps they sell are the collectors stamps and they were pricey.

dobby2010
02-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Yes you can, they are in the store attached to the owl post. They sell collector's stamps in sheets for an ungodly price. We just had them stamp the postcards with the hogsmeade logo and brought our own stamps, then mailed them from the main street post box in the magic kingdom the next morning. My family really enjoyed the postcards though, and no one said anything about the normal stamp.

forever a child
02-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Yes you can buy postcards there and get them stamped with the Hogsmead postal stamp.

Sweet! :thumbsup: I'll have to remember to bring our own stamps though! ;)

musicteacher
02-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Our daughter did this last week. She bought the postcards there, got the special postmark, brought them back to Pop, bought stamps in Everything Pop and mailed them.

We had picked up a package of the HP stamps while we were at the store at Universal, but found out the package was $18.00 for about 10 stamps. They told me that they were a collector's item. Put them back on the shelf.

Betsy