PDA

View Full Version : Best self tanner?

TheVBs
01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
I'd love to hear opinions from anyone who's found a self-tanner they love, and the ones that didn't work. Thanks! :mickey:

anneo
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Bath and Body Works has one that works gradually so you don't end up orange and streaky.

DVC2004
01-31-2011, 03:53 PM
I honestly don't love any from the store as much as I love Mystic Tan, which is the spray on tan you can get at most tanning salons. It's quick and usually looks even and natural. Check for prices but usually it's about $10 for a session and lasts about a week. You enter a private booth and it's quick and not real messy. However wear old loose clothes or sweats there as it can slightly rub off after you first get it. I have never had luck with the self application stuff at the store. It always comes out uneven and it's impossible to reach your entire body.

BellesRose
01-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I keep meaning to try the Bath & Body Works...my friends up North swear by it!

TheVBs
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! :mickey: There's a Bath and Body Works not too far from me. Didn't even realize they had a self tanner. I love their products!

I don't know if there's a Mystic Tan near me, but I definitely would be willing to give a spray tan a try, especially if it only lasts a week. That way, if I'm not happy with it, I won't have to live with it for long. I really didn't even think of this option so I'm glad you suggested it!

BellesRose
02-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Obviously you'll want to exfoliate before and maybe try a gradual tanner (I checked BBW and they have one) so you won't over-do it on the first time. BBW also has a spray that is similar to the sprays you would get at a tanning salon, and it sprays from all angles so it seems like it would be just as easy. I think I'm going to try it myself so I'll let you know if I like it.