PDA

View Full Version : Room Service at AKL?

JabberJaws
01-31-2011, 10:51 AM
**Wasn't sure if this was a dining question or an accommodations question, so feel free to move if needed Mods, thanks!**

Will be staying at AKL starting Thursday. I am assuming that AKL has room service, as most hotels do, but just wanted to verify. We are planning on watching the Superbowl in our room and the thinking was to just order some room service, but wasn't sure if they offered room service or not.

Thanks!

clausjo
01-31-2011, 12:02 PM
We're staying at AKL starting on Wednesday! Yes, they do have room service. We've never stayed there before, but I know this is something that I was told they have. I'm not sure what they offer, but I'm sure someone will come by to provide more info.

Maybe we'll see you around!

tnpoohbear
01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Yes, they do - we have gotten it before. We would always treat ourselves to one room service meal. We have stayed there 2 or 3 times. It is a beautiful, you will love it!:mickey:

JabberJaws
01-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah I love the AKL. Stayed there a few times actually. It is one of my favorite (second only to the Poly) resorts. Jiko is probably my favorite restaurant anywhere, but definitely on property. Just never had room service there. Never had a need to. But w/ the Superbowl we figured it would be easiest to just get room service.

Anyone have any clue as to the kinda food they have? Any room service menus floating around online anywhere?