PDA

View Full Version : Booking question

KAT1811
01-29-2011, 08:14 PM
BCV is a very popular DVC resort. My question is . . . Do the BCV owners, with BCV as their home resort, have any trouble booking at BCV? We typically go for 12+ nights and would be buying enough points for a 2BR Unit (we are a family of 6). If we wanted to stay at BCV for 12+ nights in a 2BR unit would we have trouble booking? We wanted to try it out this year but every week from now until the end of the year for 12+ nights is unavaliable. :confused: :help:

DizneyRox
01-30-2011, 06:06 AM
I don't own there, but I can confirm that I've had trouble with finding availability there. I've always had to waitlist, however that waitlist has always come through. BCV is a very popular location, its very convenient to Epcot. And right now, you're within the 11 month window for the rest of the year, meaning you can now book Christmas 2011. So, BC is now open for most people for most of the year, and BCV owners for F&W and the holidays.

12 days is a long time. I'm guessing that there's just been a day or two that's caused the problem. I do think that if you called at the 11 month mark (you can book 11 month plus 7days) you probably wouldn't have much problem.

Its always been one or two days that's been a problem. I think BCV is popular for "quick" getaways which causes this.

Hope that helps..