PDA

View Full Version : 4 Parks, one day !!

#1donaldfan
01-28-2011, 12:21 PM
WE DID IT !!! We took our DD to move into her apartment to begin the Disney College Internship Program and while there did all four parks in one day !! We were there Sunday bright and early Jan 23, starting with AK. We finished up with the studios around 10 pm !! We did all the major attractions, and just kept it moving. The parks were very slow and hardly anyone there, which was amazing !! Plus, with doing all that, I even got a small break about 7 pm to watch the Steelers beat the Jets !! We had to go back to POP for warmer clothes and while there, the game was on full force in the food court. I only watched the second quarter. I will say it was incredible all the Steeler fans at Disney that day ...... great fun !! WHAT A DAY !!:cool:

MOJoe
01-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Congratulations!

Welcome to The Club! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

megustamex
01-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Wow! I'm surprised by your enthusiasm! We did it once too and I think our summary was more like "never again"! Kudos to you - glad you had fun.

joonyer
01-28-2011, 02:48 PM
We've done that once before, mainly to say we had done it. We hit all (well, almost all) of the "e-ticket" attractions in each park, but we did have to rush around to do it. And MK was open until 2 a.m. also. It's not something we would attempt on a regular basis, or probably ever again, for that matter.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-28-2011, 02:49 PM
My DD and I did this on our last trip, not the major attractions, but some of our favourites in all 4 parks. It was awesome (and super-fun).

Glad you had a good day too!

Polynesian Dweller
01-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Congrats! Another member of the club. We've done 4 parks several times and it's defInitely a bit of a rush.

CaptSmee
01-28-2011, 06:33 PM
We were going to go for 4 & ended with 3. Congrats on making it

BellesRose
01-28-2011, 08:09 PM
I would love to try that sometime! Sounds like you had fun!!

AXOAlum
01-29-2011, 05:08 PM
DH & I did this with DS when he was younger (4ish). We loved it as did he... Of course we're Commandos so this was perfect for us!

#1donaldfan
01-30-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm glad we accomplished this, however don't forsee us attempting it again. For us it was more of a novelity, rather than trying to "get more for the buck"......but it was super fun and super tiring !!!:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
01-30-2011, 11:45 AM
We did this once and had a blast. We vacationed at Disney's Vero Beach resort one summer and decided to suprise our kids with 2 nights in WDW on our way home. We had old tickets that had one day hoppers left on them. My kids had never been to the water parks so we did a water park the day we got there. We checked in at SSR and went straight to the bus stop and took the first water park bus that came so that we didn't have to decide which water park to go to. Knowing my kids they would have each picked a different park and then it would have been a fight over which one.

The following day the plan was to only do 3 parks. My youngest was finally tall enough for Space Mountain, and Everest, and we hadn't done Toy Story Mania yet, so we had to do those three parks. We went to DHS for morning EMH, rode ToT, RNRC, TSM, and Star Tours. Then we headed to AK and rode Everest, Dinosaur, saw Lion King and were lucky enough to be able to walk up and get seated right away for lunch at Yak and Yeti. Then we took a bus to the TTC. While there we decided that we may as well hit Epcot too since we were doing so great on time. Oldest DS and DH rode MS, while I took younger DS to TT. He decided the line was too long and instead he and I enjoyed Mickey Ice Cream bars while people watching, then he ran in the water spouts with other kids. We rode the newly renovated Spaceship Earth and played in the exit area for a while, then monorailed to MK. In MK we did a lot since it was evening EMH, Buzz, COP, TTA, Space Mountain, Peter Pan, BTMR, Splash Mountain, pirates, Haunted Mansion, IASW, all the major attractions. We even had time to hop over to the Polynesian for dinner at Ohana's. It was one of our funnest days in WDW. I don't know that I would do it again, but it was a fabulous way to spend an old one day hopper!