PDA

View Full Version : all stars music

tink03
01-27-2011, 04:29 PM
well thanks for all the help with my fellow intercot peeps i have decided to go with the room discount offer, e are heading down this sept and we are checking out values for the first time ever (we always did moderates) ith 2 kids ages 12 and 10 we are never in the room so value kind of makes sense for us. any idea on how all stars music is? my son is a music man and wants to go here, how is the pool? , food court?, rooms?

thanks, :mickey:

faline
01-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Only stayed here once and that was quite some time ago. Our room was about as far as we could possibly get from the main building but, even at that, it was not a very long walk. The pool was just fine and the room served its purpose as a place to sleep, shower, and change.

mook3y
01-27-2011, 06:09 PM
we had a room at the very back of that resort too - and I thought it was a LONG walk. lol. But that probably had a lot to do with the fact that I was carrying a little one all the way to the room. :blush:

The kids loved the pool. There was music and games by the pool during the day.

The food court had a good selection.

The gift shop had a nice selection of items.

I would stay there again, but would likely pay for a preferred room.

mickeyman42
01-27-2011, 06:58 PM
we have stayed here twice, first was by accident when we were bumped from the movies (stayed in broadway section) and the second was by choice (jazz section).

we loved this resort and found it met all of our needs. first, we were barely in our room, and found it to be nice and quiet (no between room noise). also found that it was a quick walk from both sections to the main building, love the ability to walk "through" the middle of each building to get to the other side, walkways well lit in the dark.

food court was great, nice selection, have never waited very long here, had baked chicken/turkey breast with mashed potatoes and gravy, great, and was an unexpected surprise (kinda thought the values wouldn't have non-fried foods, silly me!)

pool was just that, a pool, mild theming but it was nice, not crowded, lots of chairs to watch the kiddies.

buses were never a problem here. never once shared a bus with the other resorts going to the parks and only a few times (during the middle of the day) did we share one going back to the resort in the pm. never had to wait long either.

would never bother to pay for the preferred room, didnt see the need, but thats jaded a bit after being bumped from preferred at the movies to regular at the music w/o compensation of any kind. oh well

overall we loved the ASMu resort and would stay here anytime!