PDA

View Full Version : Where to Stay?

beksy
01-27-2011, 09:50 AM
It has been over a decade since I have been to FL and actually left WDW. :blush: So this is all very new to me. Before when we left we drove down but this trip we are flying. I am not sure where to stay. We are flying in Friday night and then checking into WL on Sunday night, so 2 days at Universal/IOA. We have two nights without ressies at this point. Where would you stay?

forever a child
01-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Why not try lodging at a universal resort? then you could do the package with the breakfast at the three boomsticks, which only on property guests can book. Then you could do a review of it when you return for us too! :blush:

I am staying at a WDW property, but we are only spending one day at IOA and it didn't seem worth the hassle to move and relocate after one day as it will cut into park time.

DisneyFr33k
01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
To us it is worth staying on Universal property so you can get in early to IoA and can go in the "fast pass" lines for all rides but Harry Potter and the Rip Rocket Ride in US. We didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes anywhere!

NJGIRL
01-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Universal Hotels are all high end. They are very nice. I would stay at one of their hotels because you can walk to both theme parks and City Walk using no transporation at all. You also recieve front of the line access all day except for FJ, but because of that you can enter IOA 1 hour before people staying offsite.