PDA

View Full Version : Club Level ?

javamama
01-27-2011, 08:39 AM
When we stayed before, I was sent an email with tons of questions, and if we had any requests along with the phone number to the Itnerary Planning Office. I've stayed twice before, and both times this was done. Now I booked my reservation two weeks ago, and nothing. I thought this was part of the deal, they help do the dinning resv, the AK trek if interested, and any other thing you want to try to book. Am I wrong did something change in 2 years?

Thanks

DebK
01-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Whenever I book clients on the club level I give them the contact information so they can get in touch with the staff about their dining reservations, etc. You can't always count on the club level staff to be in touch as quickly as you'd like.....

javamama
01-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks! I called them b4 I booked because I read some negative stuff online when I googled the YC club area, so I called and they were great in answering all my questions. I did book a few resv, because we're w/in the window of 180 but I thought I would have heard from someone:confused: Thanks again!

KennyandKim
01-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Our trip isn't until Sept and within 2 weeks after booking we got an email from concierge staff at WL.

javamama
01-28-2011, 05:41 PM
thanks that's how it used to be, I'm not happy right now about this!

Mousemates
01-29-2011, 09:45 AM
when we stayed at the wilderness we were contacted by email from the conceirge staff prior to our arrival...they were also super(above and beyond expectations) helpful after we got there. If you've not heard from them you may have slipped through the cracks and I would simply give them a call and get the ball rolling yourself.

DawsonAR
01-30-2011, 02:16 PM
The last two times we stayed CL we didn't get anything before our trip. I wasn't happy but it was OK because I made my own reservations. However, that seems to just be a sign of what CL has become at Disney. We have noticed a decrease in the CL service over the years. There has been so much of a decrease, we won't be staying CL again at Disney.

javamama
01-30-2011, 03:16 PM
We kinda had book club level, we can't do the ddp this trip due to the discount we receive so I thought since we enjoyed it at the Poly in the past we'd do it again. So far not impressed:(

whitney37354
02-07-2011, 03:46 PM
CL called DH just after we booked & he told them to e-mail me since I was the one making the plans. I got their e-mail and had two requests: odd # room (CR MK view) & birthday &/or first trip buttons for DH & DD.

I don't recall ever getting a response. We got the odd # room, but no buttons. I made my own ADR's because I didn't trust anyone else to make them for me!

We loved CL and I don't know if I can get DH to go back to a regular room!

rjmdds
02-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Whenever I book clients on the club level I give them the contact information so they can get in touch with the staff about their dining reservations, etc. You can't always count on the club level staff to be in touch as quickly as you'd like.....

I can vouch for that! DebK has planned my last few trips to WDW for stays at the GF Club Level. She is the best! And, I agree... you are much better off contacting them yourself. In fact, I have used the same Itinerary Planning Rep for my last 3 trips. He is great. I just email him when Debbie gets my Reservation number and then he is in direct email contact with me from the get-go. He takes care of everything.