PDA

View Full Version : What to do when you are just having a "grumpy mood" day?

forever a child
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Having a grumpy mood day today. :mad: Dogs, kid and everything is getting on my nerves. What do you find yourself doing when you feel like this? I don't drink....so other than that...I am open to suggestions, LOL. :blowup::down::rant::cry::angry::fit:

Disney4us2
01-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Try listing to Disney music. It always puts me in a good mood.:mickey:

IamaDisneyFan
01-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Go to the Disney Store, just to look around and watch the tvs. :mickey:

SBETigg
01-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Maybe I'm a little more dramatic. I plan my exit strategy, that I'm just going to run away, take off for Disney World, take a job, and stay awhile. Then I realize how much the people driving me crazy mean to me, because none of it would be the same without them. And I feel better and stay put, with more appreciation for the people temporarily making me crazy.

forever a child
01-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I did listen to some Disney music, LOL. Got a headache but it was still fun.

I would love to go to the Disney store but 1) I hate malls and ours is in a mall and 2) it's SO darn cold outside and I hate the cold even more than I hate malls! But perhaps I'll plan that for another bad mood day when it is a little warmer out! :D

Maybe I'm a little more dramatic. I plan my exit strategy, that I'm just going to run away, take off for Disney World, take a job, and stay awhile. Then I realize how much the people driving me crazy mean to me, because none of it would be the same without them. And I feel better and stay put, with more appreciation for the people temporarily making me crazy.

SBETigg, you sound just like me! LOL....I would love to "run away" and I wish I could go take a job at Disney....but I know you are right and my DD is my love...the dogs are restless in the house too ready for warmer weather. I'd love to kick them out in the cold for a while without me..but being in an apartment prohibits that. So I guess I'll continue to "play" on Intercot and listen to my Disney music! ;)

akaDisneyDreamer
01-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I like to either look at my Disney scrapbook or watch a Disney movie! Gotta get to the happy place!:mickey:

lettripp
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Not Disney related but I give myself some "spa-like-time." Long bath or shower, music, lotions, pamper myself...

By the time I'm done I may not feel all better but am always relaxed and fresh... ready to interact with people again!

Then again, there is always looking at other people's Disney memories on the parks page... so hard to stay grumpy watching those!

BellesRose
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
When I'm in a bad mood, I have to stay off of the internet. I get annoyed with everyone and everything, even things that wouldn't normally bother me. I can't go on forums or anything or else I will want to reply to everyone sarcastically. Bad, I know :blush:
But I'm rarely in a bad mood so at least it hardly ever happens! I do like to watch one of my favorite movies all by myself and usually feel better by the end of it :thumbsup:

P.S. I don't drink either, but I do like to get some chocolate ;)

Tinkerfreak
01-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I too have those days. I call them my "kick an old lady" kind of day (I would never do that).
I find reading a good book can help if you have time for that. Or like someone else said maybe a nice bubble bath. Even just enjoying a nice cup of tea sometimes helps me feel better. Sometimes I just have to remind myself that the bad mood won't last forever.:D

magicman
01-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Hum "You've got a friend in me."

forever a child
01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
I love everyone's wonderful suggestions! I survived...:D I usually head to the chocolate first...but that wasn't helping. I did listen to WDW music but I should have also taken a bubble bath (which I often do anyways just because it is winter and it's too darn cold outside!). But I didn't :( Oh well. Next time I will make sure to do that and then read a book! Seems like I knew what I should be doing to help it...but was fighting it all of the way! :blush:

Tiggerlovr9000
01-25-2011, 09:18 AM
I watch the news and realize I have no real problems at all..

mickeys_princess_mom
01-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Wear something Disney, have a lot of Starbucks, and watch "Mary Poppins"! :cloud9:

AmBo
01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Steam some good old Disney Park Music :cloud9: