PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe outside of AK

Princess2BsMom
01-22-2011, 04:38 PM
We are wanting to do supper at Rainforest Cafe. We really would like to do it after the the park closes. Will we be able to take the Disney buses back to our resort? I know they usually run an hour after park closes but wasn't sure since Rainforest was outside the park does Disney buses run later.

KennyandKim
01-22-2011, 08:12 PM
We ate at Rainforest Cafe in DTD on our last trip. Our favorite meal of the trip. The buses ran till like midnight I believe from DTD. I know we got back to our resort at 11pm. In fact we liked it so much my daughters have chosen that as their birthday meal in Sept

Hull-onian
01-23-2011, 11:25 AM
We love to go to the RFC for breakfast. It is excellent. We make our ressies for the day we are going to Animal Kingdom. The service is impecable, and it is never crowded. The coffee is excellent. After dining, we go into the park just past the gift shop on the left side, there is two turnstyles, and it is never crowded. So you should consider RFC for breakfast. Then at night, upon leaving, we go there for dinner. It just works out great. You will enjoy it......If you become a RFC member, you will save on your meal as well....I have been a member for many years.....and saved all the time.....:thumbsup:

johnO
01-23-2011, 04:40 PM
We've eaten there at AK and had a great time.

The buses run for 60 to 90 minutes after park closings.