PDA

View Full Version : My new Disney book is out!

Strmchsr
01-21-2011, 01:49 PM
I am excited to announced that my latest book was released this week: The Church Mouse: Leadership Lessons From the Magic Kingdom. It applies the principles of Disney leadership and creativity to the church setting (for all leaders - both pastors and non-clergy). Any of you in a leadership position (church or otherwise) will, hopefully, find it helpful. Check it out! It was fun for me to combine both my love of Disney and leadership development.

You can get it from all major book sellers, but you'll help Intercot out by clicking here (http://www.amazon.com/dp/082981874X/intercotcom) to get it from Amazon.com

Let me know what you think! :mickey:

faline
01-21-2011, 01:52 PM
It must be great fun to see it in print! Congratulations!

Do you know if they'll make if available in e-book format?

Strmchsr
01-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Do you know if they'll make if available in e-book format?

I'm working with my publisher on that. I hope so, but I don't have word on a definite yes just yet.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Congrats! I'm off to order a copy :mickey:

SBETigg
01-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Congratulations! What a neat idea. Wishing you very well with it.

KylesMom
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Well done, Chris! Best of luck! :mickey:

tinkergal
01-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Can't wait to get it! I'm ordering one for our pastor - we are a church plant & he's a big Disney fan. Also ordering one for the hubs & me; he's the head of our church leadership team & is brought every year to Disney by me, his DW!! Thanks for bringing two of the most important/favorite things in my life together!!

Maleficent's Dad
01-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Awesome, Chris! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
01-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Can't wait to get it! I'm ordering one for our pastor - we are a church plant & he's a big Disney fan. Also ordering one for the hubs & me; he's the head of our church leadership team & is brought every year to Disney by me, his DW!! Thanks for bringing two of the most important/favorite things in my life together!!

I've done church planting and know what an exciting venture that is! My prayers are with you. It's probably too late for you to plan it this year, but FYI, I teach every year at a Creativity Conference at WDW that is for church folks - leadership and pastor. We have several Disney execs speak at it as well as Cast Members. This year it's Jan 31-Feb 2 so I'm heading down at the end of next week. Great excuse to go to WDW, but you'll learn a lot, too. Go to the Leadership Nexus website to learn more.

BellesRose
01-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Looks great! I wanna get it for my relatives who lead Bible studies at their church. I should find out if my pastor likes Disney...I'm sure he would like a copy too!

ElenitaB
01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Congratulations, Chris! :thumbsup:

roses
01-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Congrats!!! Way cool :). So excited for you!!

princessgirls
01-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Congratulations Chris!!

Job well done!!!

Julie:mickey:

forever a child
01-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Wow, congratulations. I can't wait to get a copy....I am finishing up in seminary.:mickey:

Strmchsr
01-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Wow, congratulations. I can't wait to get a copy....I am finishing up in seminary.:mickey:

Which seminary? I did my masters and doctorate both at Asbury in Lexington (Wilmore), KY.

Joannelet
01-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Wow very cool!!!
Congrats!!! I am going to have to buy it! :)

finaldynasty
01-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Congratulations! For many of us, Disney is a religion all its own.

forever a child
01-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Which seminary? I did my masters and doctorate both at Asbury in Lexington (Wilmore), KY.

I am in Louisville, at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I like it but sort of wish I had gone somewhere else now. I am only getting a MATS here (dropped the M.Div). I need a place where I can apply for financial aid/scholarships. I'll probably go to Calvin back in Grand Rapids, MI when I am am done here. Not certain yet.