PDA

View Full Version : We went on the Backstage Safari Trek Jan 16th with Joe Rohde

Brettracie
01-20-2011, 11:06 PM
We went on the 9:30 :elephant:tour and if the tour wasn't incredible enough...and it is AMAZING...Joe Rohde was also on the tour and we got to spend time talking with him. He is a really nice guy, very humble and nice. What an honor!

WDWfanatic742
01-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Sounds awesome!

How was the new experience? And also did you have any cool talks with Joe Rohde during the trek?

BugeyedMuggy
01-21-2011, 06:06 AM
We were waiting to hear from someone who went on this tour. We are thinking of doing it in May. Was it really worth the money? Do you get up close and see alot more animals? Any info and opinons would be greatly appricated.

awaggett
01-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Very cool!!! He is on every Disney special on the travel channel--I love how excited he gets when talking about the Safari and Expedition Everest. I'm sure he had amazing stories to tell...please share!

faline
01-21-2011, 02:03 PM
What an incredible tour! We once saw Joe Rohde walking through Animal Kingdom but he was with a couple of people and we didn't want to disturb him so did not speak with him!

big blue and hairy
01-21-2011, 05:23 PM
What an incredible tour! We once saw Joe Rohde walking through Animal Kingdom but he was with a couple of people and we didn't want to disturb him so did not speak with him!I found myself standing in line behind him at Flametree Barbeque. He was very nice and chatted with DW and myself for a few minutes. He was there for the testing of EE before it opened.

:sulley:

faline
01-21-2011, 06:04 PM
I found myself standing in line behind him at Flametree Barbeque. He was very nice and chatted with DW and myself for a few minutes. He was there for the testing of EE before it opened.

:sulley:

What a lucky encounter!