PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland 2013 Changes As Of January 2011

Goofy4TheWorld
01-20-2011, 09:41 AM
There are quite a few threads discussing changes to the original FLE announcement but I am still a little confused about what is definitely in and definitely out.

I think the only addition is the Dwarfs Mine Coaster, right?

Has the Pixie Hollow stuff been eliminated, just moved to the old SWSA building, or scaled way down and moved to either the old SWSA building and/or Epcot somewhere?

I am trying to wrap by head around what has changed and just can't figure it all out. Mainly how "Pink" the FLE is now scheduled to be?

Have I missed anything?

Strmchsr
01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
The Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty interactive "play n greets" have been eliminated as has Pixie Hollow. The princesses will now have their new meet n greet at what is currently Snow White's Scary Adventures. All Snow White theming will move to the new mine train coaster. The Pixies will move to Epcot and, apparently, mostly just be a part of the Flower and Garden Festival. The other big announcement is the full Storybook Circus area with Dumbo and the rethemed Barnstormer.

MW1218
01-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Also, I'm relatively sure that they're consolidating the plans for the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Princess Meet into one 'hall' where Snow White's Scary Adventure currently is. The original plan had Cinderella's house and Briar Rose's cottage be separate Meet & Greet spots. Someone might need to confirm that.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the info.

Do we know where the Dwarf Mine is going to be located exactly?

Is the "wall" that had everyone up in arms still going to be extending out from the back of the Castle (which I believe was there to create the Meet n Greet area, right?) or has word been announced on the fate of "the wall"?

JabberJaws
01-20-2011, 10:51 AM
You can see concept art in various places online that show the location of the mine train, but basically it looks like it is going to be right where the princess meet n greet cottages were going to be. Looks like a fun coaster.

The wall is still on the concept art though not entirely sure where it extends from or to.