PDA

View Full Version : Truly awful

Altair
01-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Do a search for "Disney's Dance Crew" to see the new show at the California Adventure park. This is just plain painful to watch.:gangster:
According to some of the comments, they have removed the word "gangsta'" from the script along with some other changes.:(

Lacy
01-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Not my cup of tea. Very odd to see Mickey dancing like that. I guess I'll just skip this. Will be interesting to see if it is popular or a dud that gets retooled or removed in 6months.

eam
01-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Just watched part of it on Youtube, and thought it is in very poor taste. I take my children/grandchildren to Disney to get them away from this type of thing, not expose them to more of it.

BrerGnat
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
This show is, indeed, the most HORRIBLE live show I've ever witnessed in any Disney park. Ah yes, the infamous "Drink up me gangstas yo ho". Honestly, just about the worst line of scripted song ever to come out of Mickey's mouth. At least they came to their senses and changed it back to "me hearties". I half expected them to introduce Goofy as "Goof Doggie Dog" next...

The second most horrible live show I've ever witnessed in a Disney park is the currently running "Disney Channel Rocks" show at DCA.

Seriously...somebody needs to get fired here. I used to think the High School Musical traveling show was annoying. These two shows are up there at another level...

VWL Mom
01-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Personally, it's not my cup of tea but it does answer my question of why Nick Cannon was hosting the parade from DL with the "gangsta" slang.