PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli no longer part of DDP?

Dream'nDisney
01-17-2011, 06:12 PM
When making dining reservations on Disney's website, I requested to select only restaurants taking part of the DDP, but when I select Via Napoli, it says that the Dining plan is not accepted?? Did they change and remove it from the DDP?

Scar
01-17-2011, 06:24 PM
As of 2 minutes ago, it's still listed on the WDW website, and says, "ADR's strongly recomended"

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-17-2011, 08:48 PM
There must be a programming bug in the filter, but when you go to the Via Napoli main page, it says that the DDP is accepted.

nkereina
01-18-2011, 01:33 PM
It's in the 2011 DDP brochure.

IamaDisneyFan
01-18-2011, 08:23 PM
My parents came across this when they wanted to book it. The CM they spoke to said that Via Napoli is part of the Dining Plan and that there is a glitch in the computer.

Dream'nDisney
01-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the replies. I called WDW and the Castmember had the same problem I had. She said she would contact their IT Department. She also confirmed that it was in fact still participating in the DDP. I can't wait to try this restaurant!!:mickey:

finaldynasty
01-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. I called WDW and the Castmember had the same problem I had. She said she would contact their IT Department. She also confirmed that it was in fact still participating in the DDP. I can't wait to try this restaurant!!:mickey:

Thanks for asking this question. I can't wait to try this restaurant either!