PDA

View Full Version : Are there rides not working in Fantasyland during remodel?

mamamarie
01-17-2011, 10:18 AM
It has been awhile since I was there and I am reading on here that they are refurbing and remodeling this area. What rides are in this area and are any closed? We are thinking of going in June of 2011 and it looks like the remodeling will still be going on.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
01-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Toontown will be closed for sure. Everything else is up in the air.

Ian
01-17-2011, 10:53 AM
With the exception of the already noted Toontown, everything in Fantasyland should be fully operational.

Although Disney has a press event scheduled for tomorrow, so theoretically at least they could announce some pending closures then.

I've heard Snow White is doomed, but when it will close I don't really know.

mamamarie
01-17-2011, 11:19 AM
so nothing in Toontown will be opened...they won't move the Goofy rollercoaster to a different area. Was hoping to get my 4 year old on that. She would love it.

mom2mickeyfan
01-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Goofy's Barnstormer is one of my DS's favorite rides. I am so happy we got to take a quick 2 day trip this Christmas so he could ride it again. We rode 6 times with 4 times withoug even getting off since there wasn't anyone else in line. He is 4 and I'm afraid that by the time and if it opens back up in 2013, he won't be very interested in riding it anymore. He will 7 when we go back in 2013.

Can't wait to hear the information that will come out of the press event....that is if it is about the new Fantasyland! When is the press event??

mom2mickeyfan
01-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Yea! :D Goofy's Barnstormer is staying and being rethemed. At least that is what the new update on the new Fantasyland says!