PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants with views of Wishes?

KeriWDE
01-15-2011, 07:29 PM
We are waffling on where to eat the night we arrive (too late for park entry).

We have ADRs for Boma and are considering Sanaa, so that we can see animals. (Yes, I know animals aren't visible from inside Boma. That's ok.)

I also have ADR for Citricos that same night.

Can you see Wishes from Citricos?

We haven't been able to get ADR for California Grill yet. We are still trying though.

faline
01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
I've heard there are a couple of tables that offer a view of Wishes but a sight of Wishes from this restaurant is not likely. It's a lovely restaurant but not for the view you want.

You obviously know about California Grill. Other options include Narcoosee's and O'Hana's (though many tables do not have a view of Wishes).

CleveRocks
01-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Here's an idea:

Go to Polynesian. Order food from the counter-service location, Capt. Cook's. Take the food outside and sit at the pool deck (there are some tables) or on the beach (there are beach lounge chairs) and watch Wishes from there.

mook3y
01-15-2011, 09:11 PM
we have been in Narcoossee's, Citrico's & Ohana's during wishes.

Our favorite to watch wishes from at this point is standing just outside of Narcoossee's on the deck watching wishes. When wishes starts, you are welcome to step outside.

Ohana's, the windows are often steamed/fogged over and isn't that easy to see.

Citrico's from inside is not a great view.

That said... our whole family LOVED watching wishes from the beach of the POLY. More specifically, from the pool at the poly, but as a visitor to the resort, watching wishes from the beach is pretty awesome! :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
01-15-2011, 09:51 PM
I also have ADR for Citricos that same night. Can you see Wishes from Citricos?

1) It can be considered selfish to hog two ADR's for the same night.
2) For fireworks, neither has a view.