PDA

View Full Version : prayers please

Stitchahula
01-13-2011, 04:14 PM
:( Crazypoohbear, payroll princess and my Mom (we are sisters) is in the hospital. She has been ill for a while now and the time for goodbye is near. They have her on comfort measures so she isn't in any pain. If you could please pray for an easy passing for her we would appreciate it. There is a LOT of drama involving some siblings and it is making a horrible heartbreaking time into a nightmare. I just wish this particular sister would figure out to leave her anger and hatred at the door and let this be about saying goodbye to our Mom. We are rather frightened about what is going to happen when our Mom does pass because this sibling has some mental issues she won't admit to or get treatment for and we are thinking she will get violent and abusive (she already has been verbally abusive). We just want our Mom's last moments here to be peaceful.

princessgirls
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Prayers for your family at this difficult time. May you have peace.

Julie:mickey:

VWL Mom
01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.

faline
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Melanie
01-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I hope all goes well as can be for you all during this difficult time. :(

clausjo
01-13-2011, 06:09 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your mom.

MNNHFLTX
01-13-2011, 06:37 PM
I am so very sorry. Such a difficult time for you and then to have to deal with the uncertainty of what might happen with your sister must be incredibly stressful. You and your family are in my prayers. :hug:

Donald
01-13-2011, 06:59 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

magicofdisney
01-13-2011, 07:13 PM
You have my prayers.

disneydeb
01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
I am praying for your famliy at this difficult time for you all.

Stitchahula
01-14-2011, 10:01 AM
thank you everyone. Our Mom is still hanging on, and 2 of my sisters had to go get a restraining order against the one who's lost her mind. There is talk about trying to her evaluated by Psych. I feel bad but I truly believe she is a danger to either herself or others. We think our Mom is hanging on because she is afraid what will happen when she does go. My Mom deserves a peaceful passing, not to be surrounded by this added drama. For those of you who still have your Mom's give them a hug and let them know you love them.

KylesMom
01-14-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm so sorry that in your time of grief and loss you're having to deal with the additional emotional issues of another family member. Thoughts and prayers for you and yours during this sad time.

badkitty
01-14-2011, 02:19 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out ot you and your family. It is very hard to loose a family member, especially your mom. My mom was only 54 when we lost her and I understand how very painful it is. I hope everyone can find some peace during this difficult time.

vizsla
01-15-2011, 07:59 AM
You and your family are in our prayers.

roses
01-15-2011, 10:05 AM

SBETigg
01-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Coreen, so sorry about the drama. Praying for you all and wishing your mom comfort and peace.

laprana
01-15-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm so sorry for what you're family is going through. Sending lots of prayers and keeping you in my thoughts. :hug:

crazypoohbear
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Thank you all for your prayers.
Mom is still with us at this point, she must still have something keeping her here on earth with us.
We had a sister call mom's oldest son in Utah to tell her that he was not coming out and to say his goodbyes thinking that was it. She moved her legs while he was on the phone, she sighed but is still here. (she hasn't moved her legs in weeks)
today we played music all day for her, beach boys, jan and dean, beatles, peter paul and mary and the Singing state trooper (for the Mass. people!)

He is a former state trooper who sings patriotic songs, irish songs and the likes.
Mom was an Army wife to the core!
There was a tear in the corner of her eye while he was singing. was so incredible!

I pray that she finds peace and joins our dad for dancing in heaven.
We will miss her terribly but she deserves to be whole again with God. She has had a hard life and did the very most she could for her children. Now is the time for her to come first.

pianobabe
01-15-2011, 11:05 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time. I also pray your sister who needs the help, gets it soon.

Stitchahula
01-16-2011, 04:39 PM
thank you everyone for your prayers. Our Mom passed away peacefully this morning. She is with our Dad now, she probably showed up in Heaven pulling in with the tires screaming. She did like to drive fast .

faline
01-16-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm glad your mother is at peace now. I know the days ahead will be difficult for you and your family members. You will remain in my thoughts.

RedSoxFan
01-16-2011, 06:17 PM
So sorry for your loss.:(

MNNHFLTX
01-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Thank you for letting us know--I have been thinking about you all. Prayers of comfort continue for your family in their loss. :(

Magic Smiles
01-16-2011, 09:12 PM
I pray that she finds peace and joins our dad for dancing in heaven.
We will miss her terribly but she deserves to be whole again with God. She has had a hard life and did the very most she could for her children. Now is the time for her to come first.

That is one of the most beautiful things I have heard in a long time. It is so hard to loose a parent.

Our Mom passed away peacefully this morning. She is with our Dad now, she probably showed up in Heaven pulling in with the tires screaming. She did like to drive fast .

Your Mom and your Dad might be in heaven now, but will always be with you. They will send you signs.

laprana
01-17-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Now that your mom is at peace, I hope your family can find peace as well. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

AvaNellMouse
01-17-2011, 12:08 PM
sending love and peace to you and your family.

Beach Club Babe
01-17-2011, 08:39 PM
I am so sorry for your loss!

ElenitaB
01-18-2011, 12:03 AM

WDWFanatic
01-18-2011, 01:23 PM
So sorry for your loss, but glad your Mom and joined your Dad in heaven. Best wishes that things can go peacefully for your family at her services.

Also hoping your sister who needs help will find it and the rest of you can lean on each other for support.

Your family is in my prayers.

finaldynasty
01-18-2011, 09:10 PM
I wish you peace in your time of need. Many blessings to you and your family.

Stitchahula
01-20-2011, 04:02 PM
thank you everyone. Mom would've laughed we had a storm the day of her wake complete with snow and ice. She would've loved it. She loved Mother Nature doing her thing. We all managed to get through the services without an incident for which we were shocked about. We thought one of us was going to blow at some point but we gave Mom the send off she would've liked.

faline
01-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Sounds like you've really been celebrating her life!

When my mother passed, we planned her funeral for a Saturday based on weather forecasts (there was a snow storm on Friday and another one on Sunday so we got her service and burial in between the storms). I still remember how ironic it felt as she hated snow but, on the the other hand, I still remember when she went cross country and was excited about being able to make a snowball in the mountains of Colorado when it wasn't even winter! It's strange - the memories that come to the surface during the time we are saying our last good-byes.

Best wishes to you and your family and you continue to grieve her loss and celebrate the life she lived!

DebK
01-20-2011, 06:46 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers coming your way......

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Your Mom and your Dad might be in heaven now, but will always be with you. They will send you signs.

We asked for a sign and about 30 minutes before she passed away Crazypoohbear's phone went off and her ring tone is WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING, and then about 10 seconds after her last breath the other sister's phone rang and it was THE GREAT ENTERTAINER, from the Sting. We all cracked up and told her thanks for letting us know she arrived safely.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.

crazypoohbear
01-27-2011, 06:34 PM
We asked for a sign and about 30 minutes before she passed away Crazypoohbear's phone went off and her ring tone is WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING, and then about 10 seconds after her last breath the other sister's phone rang and it was THE GREAT ENTERTAINER, from the Sting. We all cracked up and told her thanks for letting us know she arrived safely.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.

When my phone went off it was the hospital calling, they called the wrong number!
and my "normal" ringtone is not "when the saints go marching in" that's just the ring tone that came up when the phone rang!