PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I need Mickey Rice Krispy treats!!!

cather74
01-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm pregnant and NEED a Mickey Krispy treat!!! Can I get these online anywhere??:eat:

Mogie
01-13-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm pregnant and NEED a Mickey Krispy treat!!! Can I get these online anywhere??:eat:

Probably cant buy them...BUT!...you can make em!

The Disneystore has Mickey Cookie Cutters which can be used to make cookies, pancakes, AND rice crispy treats...

We have a evil plan to recreate Mickey Mouse Premium Ice Cream bars with this cookie cutter. We have an ice cream maker..gonna pour it into the cookie cutter as a mold, let it harden, insert a popcicle stick, pour hardening chocolate over wrap em up and freeeeeze em!

http://www.disneystore.com/kitchen-dinnerware-home-decor-mickey-mouse-cookie-cutter/mp/1254471/1000248/

Patricia
01-13-2011, 11:47 AM
We make our own too!

JennPooh
01-13-2011, 02:44 PM
I agree making your own is a quick fix, but still not the same.

There is something different about the taste of the ones in the parks.

I usually save all my snack points and buy RC Treats to bring home. Of course they don't last long but I have the "memory" for a while a least.

Dznygrl79
01-19-2011, 01:57 PM
If you decided to make them at home, there is an ebay company York Baking that sells the mickey confetti if you decide to do the chocolate dip. I hope you can find an answer to your craving. My cousin craved twinkie tiramisue from pop century her whole pregnancy. We decided to take a 16 hour drive during a holiday weekend just to stay at Pop. We brought home so many of them that we had them after her babe was born.

BrerGnat
01-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Make them at home, with the following alterations:

Use 5 cups of krispies instead of 6

Use 4 TBSP butter/margarine instead of 3.

They will be more marshmallow-y and moist than the ones you *usually* make at home, and they will taste more like the park version.

I actually find the park ones to not be that good...I'm pretty sure it's because I use real butter (the european kind...yummmm!) and they use NOT real butter. ;)

BellesRose
01-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Make them at home, with the following alterations:

Use 5 cups of krispies instead of 6

Use 4 TBSP butter/margarine instead of 3.

They will be more marshmallow-y and moist than the ones you *usually* make at home, and they will taste more like the park version.

I actually find the park ones to not be that good...I'm pretty sure it's because I use real butter (the european kind...yummmm!) and they use NOT real butter. ;)
Ooh, I love European butter! I'm gonna try this sometime ;)

BrerGnat
01-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Ooh, I love European butter! I'm gonna try this sometime ;)

Make sure you use SALTED butter, though. Brings out the buttery flavor really well! :thumbsup:

cather74
01-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!:cloud9:

Lacy
01-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Wow, this thread is making me crave Mickey krispie treats. They are pretty much my favorite food. BrerGnat ~ thanks for the modifications, I'll have to try that next time I make them. I like making them at home but always wish they were more like the ones at the park. Maybe this will be the fix.