PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to eat Italian while we are at WDW

Princess2BsMom
01-12-2011, 03:33 PM
We are wanting to eat Italian as one of our dinners while at WDW. Which is your choice? Looking for suggestions!! Have ate at Tony's and was really wondering about the 2 in Epcot.
Via Napoli (is it mainly just pizza) and Tutto Italia.

TheRustyScupper
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
For Italian, I would recommend Il Mulino.
. . . Tony's is more like Chef Boy-R-Dee
. . . Tutto Italia is good, but not wonderful

brownie
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM
We ate at Tony's Town Square for the first time this past November and really enjoyed it. We'd go back again.

Via Napoli in Italy at Epcot had really good pizza. It's the only thing we've had there so I can't comment on the rest of the fare. If it's as good as the pizza, I'd give it a try.

TheDuckRocks
01-13-2011, 10:16 AM
The night we went to Via Napoli, I was served some of the best veal parmigiana I've ever eaten. If you're not a veal fan they also do it with chicken. This is not red sauce Italian, but the wonderful braised beef short ribs at Tutto Italian were just like my half Italian grandma used to make.

tinkerbell04
01-13-2011, 12:56 PM
We dined at Tutto Italian and we enjoyed it very much. I believe that Italian food in WDW is usually nothing to write home about, but this was enjoyable. I have eaten at several other Italian places on site, and this one was the best there!

RedSoxFan
01-13-2011, 01:09 PM
We ate at Tutto Italia and Via Napoli in December. Both were wonderful. I had some pasta dish at Tutto Italia --- can't remember the name of it. DH had the pizza at Via Napoli. I had the veal parm (outstanding) and the girls at chicken parm. Would definitely go to both places again!!

KeriWDE
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
We are going in 42 days and Tutto Italia is on our Definite ADR list. I LOVE Italian food and LOVED the meal we had there in 2009.

I've never tried Il Mulino, may look into it for our arrival night. hmmmm

Seriously, just like Pavlov's dogs, I'm salivating over the memories of Tutto Italia. Can't wait.

like2workout
01-13-2011, 02:56 PM
i was really impressed with via napoli and it's def. more than just pizza. and the desserts are really good there!

phlo8810
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
We always do tutto when we go. Always good but for my tastes the menu needs updating. We had via napoli this past november and loved it so much that we went back again later in the week. The pizza is out of this world. You can literally taste each and every frsh ingredient. The other food there was great as well. can't remember right now what we had but I know it was good.

crltkcagle
01-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Another good one, though not located in Epcot is Mama Melrose in DHS.

HoosierDisneyFan
01-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Though is gets mixed reviews, we have enjoyed several meals at Mama Melrose (Dec 2010 was our last visit). Next trip we plan on trying Via Napoli.

LudwigVonDrake
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Mama Melrose is a nice choice :eat:

NJGIRL
01-16-2011, 03:59 PM
We ate at Tutto in November and the food was great. Our food was not only good but hot and arrived at our table quickly. The wait staff was very friendly and interacted with us alot. We will be eating there again.