PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

IamaDisneyFan
01-11-2011, 08:35 PM
My girls would really love to do a makeover next month. My question is, will it look funny/weird for them to have the makeover, but not be dressed up? I know they will not want to walk around in princess dresses. They will be much more comfortable dressed in theme park clothes. Is it worth the makeover if they are just in jeans and t's? Or should I do my own thing with sparkle spray and synthetic multi-colored hair extentions? (I have done this before and it looks really cute!)

Also, how quickly do the reservations go? Am I too late now for the last week of Feb to 1st week of March?

Please help! :mickey: I guess I need convincing that it is worth the money as well...

mook3y
01-11-2011, 08:53 PM
my daughter wore her dress for about 3 hours, then changed into shorts and a shirt. She still looked adhorable and got lots of comments. Not as many as when she was in full costume, but people still commented.

We brought our own costume (was during MNSSHP) so was the $55 package. The photo's we got were well worth the $

kakn7294
01-11-2011, 09:15 PM
My girls did BBB several years ago before a MVMCP. They only wore jeans and t-shirts and still looked very cute. I have a great photo of my younger daughter in her Jasmine jeans and t-shirt with her BBB hair and tiara posing with Princess Jasmine in her Christmas outfit.

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Mine have done both the BBB and Pirates league. They wore only there street clothes, but were very happy and comfortable. In both cases they received many positive comments all day long and the next day. They had a blast at both places, so I would worry it. Just go as is.

1mickey1minnie
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
My daughter did this on our last trip and it was well worth it! For a compromise, since I knew she wouldn't want to walk around in a princess dress all day, she chose to wear a Tinkerbell costume so it was not as limited in movement as the others. She got raves all day long and loved every minute of it! I think no matter what they wear it's the experience they'll take away and for us it was priceless!