PDA

View Full Version : PIN Code - So bummed

WIMickeymommy
01-10-2011, 06:00 PM
I posted on here a couple days ago inquiring how to go about getting one of these magical PIN codes. We are planning a family trip to the World February 2012.

Well, guess what just showed up in our mailbox. Yep, you guessed it, a post card and PIN code. It is only good until December of this year though. So bummed. :(

Even though we are still going to go, it would have been so nice to apply that discount to our room. (we are having to get 2 rooms) What are the chances I might get another one for our February 2012 trip??

faline
01-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Sorry the dates didn't work out for you! You never know - now that you've been targeted with one, you may get others! Best of luck!

forever a child
01-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I have only ever gotten pin codes for the "current" year until say the last 3-4 months into the next year. You never know...but there is no way to expect one now for next spring....just wait and hopefully later on in the year you could get your wish!

SallyMcQueen
01-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Oh my gosh, this happened to me too. I've received about 3 PIN codes (mail and email) in the last two months. We too were looking at going in Feb. 2012. Actually caught DH looking at postcard the other and he said he thought about moving trip up, but still wanted to wait. Needless to say I was bummed. I just keep my fingers crossed that I'll get one closer to the date. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too :)

PopPhan
01-14-2011, 03:40 PM
My brother-in-law just got a PIN code and the only time they were down was with my wife and I back in 2005! They got a flyer for Adventures By Disney/Disney Cruise Line on the same day (without a PIN code!)

spoiledraf
01-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Never got one but I'm hoping for something this year. Brother and sister in law have decided to go in August and want us to go along. Kind of late deciding and missed free dining already and they have to go the first week of August that has NO dicounts that I can find. It would be great to get a code. Just wondering, can you use it for 2 rooms/families??? With us being only two but they having 5 including special needs in a wheel chair, I hope something comes through. :tigger:

And up here in Ohio in a foot or two of snow, It can't come soon enough! I need something to look forward too!!!!!!!!!